You poor stupid fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You poor stupid fucks

Tell me which team in the playoffs could overcome losing their starting QB down the final stretch of the season?

This season is over. Get over it.

Teams are already angling to play the Eagles in the playoffs. I’ll cheer for the Eagles to win with a miracle down the stretch, but the anvil is going to fall sooner than later.

All of this discussion about Pederson making chicken salad out of chicken shit is BS. Stop looking for answers.

Wentz can’t be replaced.

Lame.

Your Igglephans card is officially revoked with three seasons probation. See you in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Tell me which team in the playoffs could overcome losing their starting QB down the final stretch of the season?

This season is over. Get over it.

Teams are already angling to play the Eagles in the playoffs. I’ll cheer for the Eagles to win with a miracle down the stretch, but the anvil is going to fall sooner than later.

All of this discussion about Pederson making chicken salad out of chicken shit is BS. Stop looking for answers.

Wentz can’t be replaced.
      It's going to take a miracle. Even the most rah-rah die hard on this board knows it's going to take weird bounces, turnovers, and a lot of luck to win even a single playoff game.

Take comfort in the fact that QB's come all the way back from ACLs all the time, and the team is way ahead of schedule. Carson Wentz is possibly the best player at the most important position in the game, and he will be back.

But this was our year... and it's going to sting like hell until we see Wentz holding that damn trophy over his head.

Comment

You fight so valiantly

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        Lame.

Your Igglephans card is officially revoked with three seasons probation. See you in 2021.
        Keep kicking!

Comment

Yep!

Comment

I think it’s the years of conditioning from this franchise but ever since the win over Carolina I felt Wentz was going to get injured because it was all too good to be true. It was the one player that could make or break the year.

I’ll be all in when the playoffs start but I will go to my grave knowing no one was going to beat the iggs this year with Wentz. Everything lined up perfectly with other teams faltering and injuries. I felt more confident this year over 2004.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

As long as WE still have a chance, I have hope

Just call me Lloyd Xmas

PS back in FL on saturday
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                I think it’s the years of conditioning from this franchise but ever since the win over Carolina I felt Wentz was going to get injured because it was all too good to be true. It was the one player that could make or break the year.

I’ll be all in when the playoffs start but I will go to my grave knowing no one was going to beat the iggs this year with Wentz. Everything lined up perfectly with other teams faltering and injuries. I felt more confident this year over 2004.
                More than 2004, or 1991 before Randall went down. This team was a steamroller. Nobody was going to touch them.

I'm not giving up all hope, but it's going to take a bigger miracle than anything we've ever seen in the NFL. We're going to go into a home playoff game as a 13-14 win #1 seed, and we're going to be a 5-7 point underdog. It's going to take a 1980 Lake Placid level act of divine intervention.

Comment

lol at it needing to take a "miracle" to win a playoff game

you knobheads are dead from the neck up

Big Dick Nick has got this
                  Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-28-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

My son made an excellent point last night as we discussed this that leads me to pose this question to you:

Do you feel as confident about the Eagles' chances with Foles as you would with Wentz out there?
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      My son made an excellent point last night as we discussed this that leads me to pose this question to you:

Do you feel as confident about the Eagles' chances with Foles as you would with Wentz out there?
                      No, but I am quite confident they will make it to the Super Bowl.

This is, and always has been, a team of destiny.

Comment

Cool. Let’s put 3I’s mom on a dude rotisserie and spray Zima on her!

That’s always good for lots of laughs and high fives!

Comment

All I wanted was yes or no ... but fine.

The point, however, is that this is Wentz's team ... not Foles' team.

And I guarantee the players, despite all the "next man up" lip service, have that in their heads.

But I will continue to do all my pre-game and in-game "team of destiny" karma antics and hope either the rest of the team actually ups their game to help Foles, and/or that Foles somehow plays like the 7-TD Oakland guy and not the Christmas Oakland guy.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Comment

Having nothing to with the current situation, but if the Eagles are a team of Destiny, then Destiny hates us.

Comment

Working...
                              X