Goff Proving One Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goff Proving One Thing

There was no guarantee Wentz was going to light it up in the playoffs as everyone seems to believe. I’m somewhat surprised people believe 100 percent the Eagles were winning the Super Bowl if he didn’t get injured.

Goff is no Wentz.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I love this post. Even if it didn't happen, the Eagles were doomed.

Comment

Playoffs are a different story. Look at Philip Rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
          We're doomed no matter what. We'll have a week now of the ladies of this site quivering about Julio Jones

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            Hahahahahaahahahahaha

Comment

Actually, the Rams as a team, and McVay as a coach proved one thing—you don’t look past anyone before the playoffs even start. Their plan of losing the last game of the season to drop to the number 4 seed so they could play a “weakened” Eagles team backfired spectacularly. First, the Saints lost to the Bucs, and as I said, that was not only disrespecting thee Eagles but also whomever they played in the playoffs. Since the LA media ran with that scenario I’ll enjoy reading the LA papers tomorrow.

Comment

Honestly, outside of health

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                There was no guarantee Wentz was going to light it up in the playoffs as everyone seems to believe. I’m somewhat surprised people believe 100 percent the Eagles were winning the Super Bowl if he didn’t get injured.
                Wentz is light years ahead of Goff. No way this eagles team doesn't make it to the sb with wentz.

Comment

agreed on goff. QBR may be a flawed stat, but there's a reason that he was under 50 in that metric. that offense is mcvay creating opportunities for him more than anything.

eagles would have had a great shot with wentz.

Comment

Working...
                  X