Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 seed

Worst night ever

So you were the one who predicted 15 and 1 before the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      Are you telling me you don't feel like shit right now?

Comment

Strawman

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
        appreciate what you are saying but that argument doesn't account for how bad they looked tonight - zebras or no zebras.

Comment

I didn't think they looked THAT bad. It's not like they just got destroyed. I don't see wentz fumbling at the goal line or missing some of the stuff he missed regularly. Shitty night. Hopefully they get sharper

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

Nope, last I checked:

A. The season isn't over

and

B. You don't need to be the #1 seed to win the Super Bowl

Why can't you appreciate this season for what it is...an unexpected delight?

Comment

Agreed. It was a game where everything went right for Seattle, and next to nothing was on our side. I don't care if they're 15-1 or 13-3, as they long as they show up in the playoffs

Comment

I really am not freaked out about having to play a road playoff game against Minnesota or Los Angeles.

Brees in New Orleans is a different story
                Last edited by Squire; 12-04-2017, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                  I really am not freaked out about having to play a road playoff game against Minnesota or Los Angeles.

Brees in New Orleans is a different story
                  Plus, beating MIN at MIN in the NFC Championship might give the Eagles a slight advantage in the SB since the game will be played in the same stadium.

Comment

If we lose to the Rams next week we could be looking at the 3 seed, facing either Falcons or the Packers with Aaron Rodgers coming back. 2010 all over again.

Comment

just can't fall out of the #2 seed. Even if on the road, no way I can see Case Keenum beating our defense. Hopefully the Panthers can do us a favor next week.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                        I know I do. But the Vikings have two tough games left, and all of the pressure now.

This goes one of two ways. The Eagles either refocus and play here on out with determination, or they have their confidence shaken and fall apart. We'll know in six days which one it is. If they beat the Rams in LA, all will be right in the world.

Comment

Let's try to make the playoffs before we start talking about seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            The Eagles either refocus and play here on out with determination, or they have their confidence shaken and fall apart. We'll know in six days which one it is. If they beat the Rams in LA, all will be right in the world.
                            This.

Comment

Considering that Wentz had a shit first half

but the Birds were still in the game is encouraging.
                              Flip a turnover and it's anybody's game.
                              Meek Doug is a different story. He needs to bring his A game to LA.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X