Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempski ready for Sudafed.

Anybody with more confidence in Foles?

Sudfeld displayed better arm strength, better mobility, and better accuracy than Foles has over his last two games. Personally, I don't think it's the craziest idea to consider starting him in the playoffs, though I highly doubt Doug Pederson would.
    http://www.phillyvoice.com/handing-o...s-game-2017-2/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I saw nothing from either qbs that would warrant confidence. Sudfeld sucks. Super miserably slow release. I just hope dug went really plain these last two weeks and has something special up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Anybody with more confidence in Foles?
      http://www.phillyvoice.com/handing-o...s-game-2017-2/
      I don't have a lot of confidence in Foles.

But on the other hand I think Kempski is one of the weaker Philadelphia sportswriters.

He's the Foles of Philly sportswriters.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I don't have a lot of confidence in Foles.

But on the other hand I think Kempski is one of the weaker Philadelphia sportswriters.

He's the Foles of Philly sportswriters.
        Rate the top Philly sportswriters. Not milquetoast Bowen. Kapadia probably but Im not paying.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Rate the top Philly sportswriters. Not milquetoast Bowen. Kapadia probably but Im not paying.

Good off season topic. Not going to do it right now. I will say I rate Les above Kempski for a number of reasons.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X