I hope Wentz is realizing how important not taking hits is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Wentz is realizing how important not taking hits is

He doesn’t have to turn into Donnie where he doesn’t even try, but sliding is a good thing.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I know it keeps being reported he tore his acl before the hit, but I can’t suspend my disbelief enough to believe that. His leg got crushed. An injury was inevitable with the recklessness he plays with. He could have easily run out of bounds and stretched the ball ala Russell Wilson on that play.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Well, look at it again ... I'm not kidding ... I looked at that play at least 10 times.

The hit was on the other knee.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        I know it keeps being reported he tore his acl before the hit, but I can’t suspend my disbelief enough to believe that. His leg got crushed. An injury was inevitable with the recklessness he plays with. He could have easily run out of bounds and stretched the ball ala Russell Wilson on that play.
        I don't believe it happened earlier either. Show me the play where it happened.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yep. Acl tear is almost exclusively a non contact injury. It's just fucking really unlucky

Comment

It was on a cut on the same play ... and you know that's when everyone, including multiple orthopedics, said it occurred before the hit.
            Last edited by slag; 12-31-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
              Also, he's not limping around before that goal line play. Ok, let's say you did tear your ACL on a previous play. After that you're gonna dive into the endzone and take a hit like that?

Not logical.

Does not make sense.

Occam's razor.
              --------

Comment

Exactly 💯

Comment

IT WAS ON THE SAME FUCKING PLAY

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    It was on a cut on the same play ... and you know that's when everyone, including multiple orthopedics, said it occurred before the hit.
                    If you are claiming it happened on the same play, I would say only Wentz could know for sure when it happened.
                    --------

Comment

EVERY report said it was.

Comment

IT WAS ON THE SAME FUCKING PLAY
                        Both of his knees took major hits on the "Same fucking play"

He's lucky he didn't blow out ACLs in both knees
                        --------

Comment

Come on ... every report said it occurred on the TD.

No one said it happened before.

What many people said, including doctors and Pederson, is that it happened right before the dive on a cut he made.

And when I looked at the hit, I did not see his left knee get bent.

Comment

True

But to slags point the big hit was on the right knee. The turf was terrible that day and caused his injury.. well he shouldn’t be running like that on 1st and goal

Comment

Come on ... every report said it occurred on the TD.

No one said it happened before.

What many people said, including doctors and Pederson, is that it happened right before the dive on a cut he made.

And when I looked at the hit, I did not see his left knee get bent.
                              I feel confident in saying only Wentz knows for sure when it happened.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X