• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn right I signed the ban Morelli petition

And so did 60,000 others.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...les-games/amp/

Signed it two or three days ago

Fuck Morelli
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      It's not going to work and this will have an interesting ending, the next time Morrelli does an Eagles game one of two things happen, either we get No Penalties or get Pentalized like never before. My guess would be none, Morrelli would have to answer to the league next time and he would not put himself in that position.

Comment

I think it will be a long time before he gets an Eagles game.

Comment

THAT PETITION WON'T MEAN A THING ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Awareness

Comment

The fans should take a knee during the anthem at the next game his crew refs.

His crew did the Jets/Pats game this weekend.

Comment

I signed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  Awareness
                  WITH EACH TEAM SENDING TAPE OF WHAT THEY BELIEVE TO BE BAD CALLS, I CAN ONLY THINK THEY'RE AWARE OF WHAT'S GOIN ON.

I NEVER WANTED TO BELIEVE REFS WERE INFLUENCED BY THE LINE AND WHERE THE MONEY WAS, BUT DAMN IT'S GETTING MORE AND MORE EVIDENT.

Comment

I’d like to think it’s poor rules and game management by this crew. I look at the petition as nothing more than a voice that is getting loud enough to be heard in NY. Business Insider, the Washington Post and CBS have articles about it.

Is the petitions well written? No.

Comment

IF IT OPENS AN EYE THAT WAS CLOSED BEFORE THEN IT'S A GOOD THING.

I DIDN'T READ IT.

Comment

Working...
                      X