Jake Delhomme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Delhomme

If he could take a team to he Super Bowl why not Nick. And Nick gets to do it at home.

running game and defense. carolina definitely had the kind of team that foles could ride to a title, but we're more QB-dependent.

also i hate to say that delhomme was very clutch. dude was great through the first 5 or so playoff games of his career. but he hit a brick wall against seattle in 05. then the cardinals in 08 ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      If he could take a team to he Super Bowl why not Nick. And Nick gets to do it at home.
      I see your point, but he had Muhammad and Smith (HOFer)...and a very good chemistry with them.

Comment

They won here on their defense. I think we can do that too.

Comment

he had a 6 year window where he was a good passer

he struggled in philly that year,,but ripped the NE defense in the SB.

all BIG DIC NICK has to do is relax!!!!! and throw the ball on time,,,Vaggies pass dee was 20th,,,Cons are 19th,,Don't think he will throw 4 tds but 2 is quite possible.
          Last edited by TRENT; 01-12-2018, 04:41 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            They won here on their defense. I think we can do that too.
            I agree, but the title of your post is “Jake Delhomme”

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              he struggled in philly that year,,but ripped the NE defense in the SB.

all BIG DIC NICK has to do is relax!!!!! and throw the ball on time,,,Vaggies pass dee was 20th,,,Cons are 19th,,Don't think he will throw 4 tds but 2 is quite possible.
              IGGS OFFENSE.... 2 TD'S.... 2 FIELD GOALS..SPECIAL TEAMS OR DEFENSE GETS A TD.

THAT'S ENOUGH TO WIN THIS GAME.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X