Eagles should sign Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    Please tell me that you're not that naïve. Tell me that you don't REALLY believe that "if he could play, he'd have a job" bullshit. once again, he just showed LAST YEAR that he's more than capable of playing in this league. the numbers he posted LAST YEAR show that to be a fact.
    Give me a break, the nfl brought back a convicted dog killer. Teams are willing to take PR back lash for a guy who can win games. This whole conversation is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Give me a break, the nfl brought back a convicted dog killer. Teams are willing to take PR back lash for a guy who can win games. This whole conversation is stupid.
      Most people don't give a flying fuck about pit bulls. However, a good 30% of Americans love eating out Trump's asshole and sucking his micropeen, including a solid percentage of the Eagles fanbase. There is far more risk in bringing back Kaep than Vicks.

That being said, the idea of bringing in Kaep at this juncture and anointing him the starter for the playoffs is sheer lunancy.

Comment

First and foremost

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        ok let's put this to rest once and for all. We are 2.5 weeks away from a playoff game. Let's use your theory and say the Eagles sign him. You really believe that he is 1) in game shape 2) will be able to learn the full offense not a scaled down version 3) be able to develop chemistry with the receivers in time 4) be able to play at a high level in cold weather as he was a santa clara QB his entire career 5) come off the streets and start cold with no offseason or training at all... I think not but sure make your argument to the contrary would love to hear it. Foles is not the answer but he is serviceable as well. if we are going to win it is going to have to be running the ball and the D needs to be special. There is no QB out there that we can pick up now at this point that will put this team on his back and win it with his arm only period. Not Kap, not Romo, not anyone unless Green Bay released Rodgers and we somehow claim him off waivers hahahahahahaha we are stuck with Foles so let's suck it up back up our QB and our team and root for the iggs to kick some ass!
        I never said he should start over Foles, and I don’t believe that rothdawg did, either. However, as we all know, you’re starter is one play away from needing to be replaced. If you’re seriously going to tell me that Colin Kaepernick isn’t a more than viable option to be Nick Foles’ backup, then there’s really no need to discuss football further. Foles is playing ok, but I don’t think anyone can say that they’re 100% confident that Foles is all we need.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Geno Smith has a job

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          The defense rests............
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            This has nothing to do with ratings, man. And anyone who knows me knows it’s not about ideaolgy. I know 13 win seasons dont happen often and I want the team to be in the best position to win.

And here you go, it’s at least more playoff highlights than I can find for Foles
            The idea that he can come in cold five years removed from that, and one year removed from playing any football at all, and still be that guy is just desperate thinking.

I understand why you're desperate, but it's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              I never said he should start over Foles, and I don’t believe that rothdawg did, either. However, as we all know, you’re starter is one play away from needing to be replaced. If you’re seriously going to tell me that Colin Kaepernick isn’t a more than viable option to be Nick Foles’ backup, then there’s really no need to discuss football further. Foles is playing ok, but I don’t think anyone can say that they’re 100% confident that Foles is all we need.
              back up sure, why not, but if Foles goes down Kap has the same issues I described above and we are in the same spot, screwed tho he would be better that Sudafed i suppose I will give you that

Comment

It's gotten to the point that there's a fucking Kaepernick thread. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Such a dumb idea...Foles would still be the starter and is unlikely to get injured.

Signing Colin would make the Eagles Enemy #1 with the Trumptards, including the troll daddy himself. Why would you want this sort of the media attention?
                  ^

The reason that people don't like the protests is because it's the 13% of the population that commits 50% of the violent crime, collects 30% of the welfare, and pays 6% of the taxes complaining about being treated unfairly.

Comment

Show some balls, Lurie. Be the good rich liberal that you envision yourself as.
                    You don’t get to be the 1 seed often. Nick Foles was attrocious tonight, and I really don’t want to see him play again.
                    STFU Kap STINKS or he would be playing somewhere

Comment

Show some balls, Lurie. Be the good rich liberal that you envision yourself as.
                      You don’t get to be the 1 seed often. Nick Foles was attrocious tonight, and I really don’t want to see him play again.
                      Political posturing!
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                      X