Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Chip and Andy was Squaring off

3Rd and inches led me to this question.
    If andy and chip are In the AFC championship playoff game, playing against each other, who would you want to win?

My Vote is Andy - no question.

FF - I don't think this is a serious debate

Comment

Not even close....

Reid all the way......I hope Chip never coaches in the NFL again.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

FF no doubt. I have this weird thing where I root for him but then when they lose in the playoffs there is also a feeling of relief knowing I won't have to hear "the Eagles made a mistake firing Reid" hot takes.

Comment

NHOT
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Couldn’t give a shit about that stupid scenario

That is one thing that’s never happening.

Two fucking assholes.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

not a stupid Scenario. Its like me asking you- who would you want- Asian lesbians or Lipstick lesbians.

Comment

Drug Emporium over Smoothie King
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What an absurd comparison!

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  not a stupid Scenario. Its like me asking you- who would you want- Asian lesbians or Lipstick lesbians.
                  To begin, neither of them is Asian; although Kelly probably likes to dress up and put on lipstick and rouge.

I absolutely refuse to choose one as "better" than the other. Two dipshits.

A better example might be arsenic or hemlock, electric chair or lethal injection, XSV or Arlingtonfan.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You just got me now thinking of old posters. Magoo, Bullwinkle, Pella door salesman, Zero, what was the dudes name in florida "body Builder"? man have we seen some people come and go.

Comment

Flying Dutchman

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                      You just got me now thinking of old posters. Magoo, Bullwinkle, Pella door salesman, Zero, what was the dudes name in florida "body Builder"? man have we seen some people come and go.
                      ..also trying to remember our guy who loved Manhattans and use to sign off Fan On Eagles Fans Fan On.....was that Smedley??
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Correct! Smedley it was.

Comment

Working...
                        X