DE Brandon Graham Expected To Hold Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royal View Post
    Maybe he should surpass 7 sacks a year before holding out.
    I still don't understand what the fuck they were thinking with the Curry contract
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Hindsight. You liked the signing when it happened.

Comment

Keep walking

Nothing to see here.
        Myths is fishing for clicks
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Hindsight. You liked the signing when it happened.
          I like Curry, but I questioned the contract when the details emerged.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I hope this isn't true, but if he wants more money, he does deserve it. Graham was the best player on that line last season. I can`t see Philly being able to hang onto him past 2019, but I hope they can and he needs to be kept happy in order to have a chance. Curry has to go next year which would free up money for Graham`s raise and to resign Jernigan. I`d love to keep Cox, Graham, Barnett and Jernigan locked up for years to come.

Comment

How does he deserve it? Graham has been paid about 13 mill the past two seasons (since he signed his last contract, a four-year deal). The other two DEs from that 2010 draft, Jerry Hughes and Derrick Harvey, have been paid roughly the same amount and all three have around the same production the past two seasons. Dunlap, in Cincinnati, also drafted in 2010, signed a longer, richer deal and his team has been rewarded with a higher level of production than these other three players provided their teams.

All quantifiable evidence suggests Brandon Graham has been, and continues to be, adequately paid by the Eagles.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Never hate on a guy trying to get more money, but he doesn't have much leverage right now. Multiple guys that are there behind him who could get the playing time in Curry, Barnett, Smith, Long, and not enough production where he's clearly underpaid, not to mention a cap strapped team. We'll see, but if he can get a little more cash from them, it ain't my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                  ....wants a renegotiated contract.

per philly.com

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...witter+Account
                  just saw an Instagram video he posted walking up the steps at NovaCare, all is good in the hood

Comment

Myths whiffs again!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      Myths whiffs again!
                      FIRE JEFF MCCLANE

Comment

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...n_holdout.html

Comment

What a joke....

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          Myths whiffs again!
                          ....this is not first time this guy has been waaaaay wrong. Should give Graham a formal apology and start reporting on HS football.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            ....this is not first time this guy has been waaaaay wrong. Should give Graham a formal apology and start reporting on HS football.
                            And now he digs himself an even bigger hole...wow!!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...ctivities.html

Comment

Working...
                            X