Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's mile-high brilliance right there

Comment

Going to have to go through 30 other personas of this. Still worth it because The Lombardi resides here!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        "Bronco fan looking for eagles fan"
        HE WANTS TO FUCK A CHAMP I GUESS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This is either a female troll or a young punk troll. Either way they fucked up by coming here.

THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!! THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Kill yo self

Originally posted by Bronco Fan View Post
            Funny 3rd and inches sounds like your size and possible your IQ!!!!!

Go ahead and eat that bullet. Deep down you want to...just do it. Do it.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

To 3" and hope too grow!!!!

Sorry your wrong again and it isn't gonna get any bigger for you!!! No matter how much you play with it. If it makes you feel better I'm sure there's someone else out there with a 3 incher!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day, Stroking it won't make it grow!

Comment

No speak English????? DUMB FUCK!

Comment

Take your M4M Craiglist Postings that way numbnuts -->

Comment

Ballgoo Fan

Comment

OP is trying to breed a Pegasus

Comment

Working...
                      X