Just rewatched the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    Just a couple times.....but I think we will need to score 24+ to win.

Keeping Gronk contained will be huge...and we already know who his next go to guy will be.

Gronk & Amendola vs Ertz & Arugala.....key.....If Nick gets time and finds his stride I like our depth on offense.
    Call it 25, just to be safe. Remember the last time.

Comment

Uh ... the question was a joke about that guy's personality, not a serious inquiry about concussion detection.
      Last edited by slag; 01-23-2018, 07:36 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Lol....

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Uh ... the question was a joke about that guy's personality, not a serious inquiry about concussion detection.
        ...like I said, prolly had a few myself.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Make him FEEL like he's 50, not 40!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah!

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            I've spent 20+ years in hand in hand competitive fighting/training/instructing ...

"How much can you bench?"- Designated Jagoff
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X