No announcement yet.

Reich is gonna get the colts job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After having some bumming about losing DiFillippo, I'm coming around to this thinking.

They'll have good assistant coaches ... other good teams lost guys and kept rolling ... New England is exhibit A.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      After having some bumming about losing DiFillippo, I'm coming around to this thinking.

They'll have good assistant coaches ... other good teams lost guys and kept rolling ... New England is exhibit A.
      Exactly. All of the best coaches looking for a promotion are going to want to work for the defending champs next year!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        Exactly. All of the best coaches looking for a promotion are going to want to work for the defending champs next year!
        Defending champs who have roughly one half of a Pro Bowl roster coming back healthy next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Not trying to be all Adam shefter but this sounds imminent from a legit “source”

Probably announced this weekend.
          Still waiting on this announcement, per “legitimate source”

Haven’t heard one peep

Comment

Sounds like a done deal

Not trying to be all Adam shefter but this sounds imminent from a legit “source”

Probably announced this weekend.
            http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...is-colts-coach

DUCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!

Comment

I’m good with Duce, but can he call a game?

Comment

Duh, Pedey calls the plays!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  Duh, Pedey calls the plays!
                  I’m aware, but it’s not like Reich was just a body...

Comment

Losing 67% of the QB minds on the O is going to hurt. There’s no doubt about it. They collectively made the QB room flourish and were major reasons we WON THE FREAKING SUPER BOWL (WAHOOOOO!!!).

I love Duce and would be thrilled for him if he’s named OC, but, only want them to offer it to him if he’s TRULY the best man for the gig and not being considered solely to keep him away from the Giants.

We don’t need a mini McAdoo situation here just because you don’t want a guy going to a bitter rival.
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-11-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Next man up
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Losing 67% of the QB minds on the O is going to hurt. There’s no doubt about it. They collectively made the QB room flourish and were major reasons we WON THE FREAKING SUPER BOWL (WAHOOOOO!!!).

I love Duce and would be thrilled for him if he’s named OC, but, only want them to offer it to him if he’s TRULY the best man for the gig and not being considered solely to keep him away from the Giants.

We don’t need a mini McAdoo situation here just because you don’t want a guy going to a bitter rival.
                        I was excited to see what this QB braintrust could do with Sudfeld. The beauty of having a franchise QB is the ability it gives you to flip relatively unknown backups for primo picks. But losing assistants is a consequence of winning Super Bowls, so I can live with it. Hopefully Doug finds some sharp young minds to replace them in the QB room. It's not like he's going to have any trouble luring them to Philly.

Comment

It sounds like Taylor could be that man. Apparently he was a big part of the “Philly special”

Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            It sounds like Taylor could be that man. Apparently he was a big part of the “Philly special”

Time will tell
                            I think you're right, Press is the next man up in the QB room. Good thing he's very young, we probably can hang onto him for another two or three years. He's going to be a hot name like DeFilippo was very soon.

Comment

“Joined December 2017”
                              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-11-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Skipping over Duce would be a real good way to eff up the locker room. But that's not why you hire him.

There's no reason to think he can't do the job. Obvious choice.

You could nitpick anybody just like Pedersen got hammered by clowns like Lombardi. ESP already is at it.
                                Last edited by Maniac; 02-11-2018, 07:28 PM.
                                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X