Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck

The Celtics get Fultz
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Fultz 1, Ball 2... who do the sixers take?

Comment

3 and 5, that was one of the worst things that could have happened right?

Comment

They still moved up 1. Lakers won't get Fultz and their unprotected pick next year should still be pretty high. I'll take it.

Without the pick swap they'd be sitting at 5...

Comment

Jeez. I think this was actually a good outcome for the Sixers. Going to get one of Fultz, Ball and Josh Jackson.

Lakers pick rolls into next year unprotected

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            3 and 5, that was one of the worst things that could have happened right?

ONLY 3

the worst that could have happened was ONLY #6

we are in a good spot

we also have the Lakers unprotected 1st rounder next year and the Kings unprotected 1st rounder in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
              Jeez. I think this was actually a good outcome for the Sixers. Going to get one of Fultz, Ball and Josh Jackson.

Lakers pick rolls into next year unprotected
              i dont see Jackson being the pick. I think itll be Tatum, Smith, Fox or Monk. Who knows...got some time...

Comment

Billy King is the biggest idiot to ever come out of Duke. What a fucking moron. Wouldn't shock me if Jay Z takes him out for a yacht ride in the Atlantic Ocean.

Comment

Unbelievable...

July 12, 2013: Acquired Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry, D.J. White and a 2017 second-round draft pick from the Boston Celtics for Keith Bogans, Kris Humphries, Kris Joseph, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks, three first-round picks (2014 – James Young, 2016 and 2018) and the right to swap first-round selections in 2017. It will take years to figure out exactly how bad this trade ends up, but we know this much: The Nets are going to stink for the rest of this season and each of the next two seasons, and the Celtics can build a dynasty with Brooklyn’s draft picks if the lottery ping-pong balls bounce the right way. If there is ever a sequel to the Ted Stepien Rule, it will be known as the Billy King Rule. GRADE: F-minus.
                  Read more at http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2016/01...tGePuzlPRP1.99

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    ONLY 3

the worst that could have happened was ONLY #6

we are in a good spot

we also have the Lakers unprotected 1st rounder next year and the Kings unprotected 1st rounder in 2019
                    Not bad, the commentators did a horrible job explaining the pick swap and I thought the sixers lost the lakers pick if they didn't pick it up this year. I know it's pointless to say but I really wanted fultz. I want no part of ball but anything outside of 2 seems like no mans land in this draft from what I understand.

Still a good night for hinkie and the process because of the pick swap.
                    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 05-16-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      Not bad, the commentators did a horrible job explaining the pick swap and I thought the sixers lost the lakers pick if they didn't pick it up last year. I know it's pointless to say but I really wanted fultz. I want no part of ball but anything outside of 2 seems like no mans land in this draft from what I understand.

Still a good night for hinkie and the process because of the pick swap.
                      Ball is good, but im not sure he was the pick if they got the #2. He got destroyed by Fox when they went head-to-head...39 points...

Comment

Man I hope Colangelo doesn't overthink this. Take Jackson. Yes, he may never be a great shooter but he does everything else extremely well. We would eventually have the best defense in the league. Nobody appreciates defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXGvordhj7c

Comment

I've been on the Monkmobile, but I think Fox is the better all around player. I was so impressed with how he tore up Kentucky. He's a better defender than Monk. Didn't think Sixers would be in a spot to draft Jackson so I would be happy with either him or Fox.

I know Ball has tons of talent, but I don't really want anything to do with him. His father is just too much of a pain in the a$$ to risk messing up something that is on the verge of being really good.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So this being Philadelphia sports, with the #2 spot, the Philadelphia 76ers select Lonzo Ball.

Comment

Someone brought up a good point yesterday on sports radio - Lonzo has two younger brothers who are also very good. At some point dad's attention will probably shift to those guys so maybe he escapes his shadow eventually. I don't think there is any way the Lakers pass on him.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X