Igglephans Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got them from nfl ticket exchange.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We plan on going. Man, my experience with ticket exchange has been nothing but bad. I'll probably do stub hub.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        We plan on going. Man, my experience with ticket exchange has been nothing but bad. I'll probably do stub hub.
        What was the problem with ticket exchange? I've only sold tickets on stub hub (not for Eagles) and on ticket exchange (Eagles) ... never bought on either service.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

My issue was when I had Rams tickets my seats cost $35 a piece, however the minimum price I could list them for on Ticket Exchange was $65. So they had absolutely no chance of selling. I'd sell them for face on Stub Hub no problem.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Yeah...one of the cali homies is a die hard chiefs fan. He bought them today. Ton of money. I hope you and the wife come to the game.
            I'm moving to Colorado for grad school this fall and tried to get tickets to the Chiefs game today because Kansas City is drivable for a weekend trip but the tickets were insanely expensive. Like $120 for upper levels, without the fees, I couldn't justify doing it.

Comment

Yeah they are very expensive. I paid more than that. But the wife and I are meeting another couple out there. I said fuck it, tax refund justified the tickets and trip cost.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X