Wild Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Hair

The week after Carson went down, I thought, hey, I've never made an official bet before. The world thinks the sky is falling with the Eagles. I'm gonna make a bet. So, I went and made $150 bet on the Eagles to outright win the Superbowl. Odds were good in my opinion, so come Monday morning after the Superbowl I expect to pocket about $1500, now if I could have had that earlier to buy tickets to go to the Eagles game in Philly! E A G L E S... EAGLES!!!

Just because I could, I put $20 down in August. This could pay for most of my celebration weekend.

Comment

For your sake, mine, and all of Eagle nation... let's hope for a great payday!

Comment

Pussies.

took the birds in March 60-1.

Comment

Good call (on the bet, asshole). I only got 50-1.

Comment

In all honesty

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Good call (on the bet, asshole). I only got 50-1.
            It was my first time in Vegas and I've always wanted to bet on the birds, so I just took the ticket assuming it would be a fun thing to burn once they got eliminated.

...and here the are.

Comment

Pretty much where I was. Who could NOT drop $20 on it. You lose that in a blink in LV.

(I also went took the over of 8-8 and also with winning the division. Waiting until after Feb 4th to send in my slips.)

Comment

jinx
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X