No announcement yet.

Check out this Viqueens board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. As much as I deplore the "you were asking for it" argument...it does kind of fit here. Maybe more like, "You should have known better." In fact, I think some of them DID know better, and they were just trolling the crowd to get some juicy video for their social media cred.

Comment

They were trying to jump start her ovaries. They’re blowing things out of context.

Comment

I HAD TWO 20 SOMETHINGS IN FRONT OF US. TALKED TO THEM A LITTLE BIT. FOUND OUT THEY WERE FROM MINNESOTA. PRETTY COOL PEOPLE. I TOLD THEM HOW PROUD I WAS OF THEM FOLLOWING THEIR TEAM, INVESTING THE TIME AND MONEY TO COME HERE, AND HOPE THEY DIDN'T GET ABUSED TO MUCH, SAID "JUST VERBAL WHICH IS NOTHIN".

THEY SHOOK MY HAND AT THE END AND SAID JUST BEAT THEM BASTARD PATS.

GOOD KARMA.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummdrum View Post
          The spirit of Milly (still alive) and Chuck Bednarik are going to ruin it for you all.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs04/n...ory?id=1984482
          LOSER.

Comment

The best part about their site is the banner up top selling eagles Super Bowl tickets. Bwahahaha!!!

Comment

There were two guys next to Adam, and they were also cool. One of the guys in front of us turned around and started giving them shit, and Adam shut them down. We were all there to just have a good time and watch the game. No need to make a scene if the Vikes fans were being cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                There were two guys next to Adam, and they were also cool. One of the guys in front of us turned around and started giving them shit, and Adam shut them down. We were all there to just have a good time and watch the game. No need to make a scene if the Vikes fans were being cool.
                I had a Queen fan behind me. He wasn't obnoxious. We had no problems in my section.

It used to suck years ago when they would family members of the opposing team close to my seats. It was so f*cking annoying. I believe they got wise and now concentrate them all in an area that is easily looked over. But I feel bad for anybody that has seats near where that location is.

I think nowadays most of the problems happen in the parking lots.
                Go Bird Go !

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
                  I had a Queen fan behind me. He wasn't obnoxious. We had no problems in my section.

It used to suck years ago when they would family members of the opposing team close to my seats. It was so f*cking annoying. I believe they got wise and now concentrate them all in an area that is easily looked over. But I feel bad for anybody that has seats near where that location is.

I think nowadays most of the problems happen in the parking lots.
                  A lot of these Vikings fans are embellishing or straight up lying. I'm sure there were some problems, but after the national media starts to run with it and the Philly bashing train gets rolling, it becomes a sort of #metoo deal for loser football fans. Anything to take away from the fact that the Vikings got their clocks cleaned in the biggest game of the year in front of a worldwide audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummdrum View Post
                    The spirit of Milly (still alive) and Chuck Bednarik are going to ruin it for you all.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs04/n...ory?id=1984482
                    Fuck Milly

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      Fuck Milly
                      and Milli Vanilli too, weren't they lip synchers from Philadelphia area ?

1960.....the last championship team there will ever be.

Comment

SPERMBANK OR BAKSPERM OR DICKLESS, WHOEVER YOU ARE THIS WEEK.....

WHATEVER TEAM IS YOUR FAVORITE THIS WEEK, OH WAIT LET GUESS..... IS GOIN DOWN, TO A BACKUP QB. DAMN SHAME, OH WAIT NO IT'S NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          EVERY TIME A BAD THING HAPPENED TO THE VIKES, I JUST KEPT SAYING TO THEM, OH THAT'S GOTTA STING, OH WHAT HAPPENED THERE, OH THE PAIN OF IT ALL. HE JUST SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SMILED. REALLY COOL KIDS. I TOLD EM, BELIEVE ME I KNOW YOUR PAIN, AND I'M ALMOST THREE TIMES YOUR AGE AND HAVE FELT IT ALL.
                          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-25-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment

As posted previously with a picture

We had a guy near us who was a great sport and took nothing but good-natured shit.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. I'D EXPECT THE SAME GOING TO AWAY GAMES.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-25-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

He kinda reminded me of you ... not as stately or smart, or course ... but similar tonsorial preferences.
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X