I don't care if Cockroach Murray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care if Cockroach Murray

rushed for 3,000 yards last season. I do not want to see a former cowsucker on the Iggs. It would be like cats and dogs holding hands, Riccardo flirting with a female, DQ pissing from a standing position.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I would quit rooting for the eagles. Period.

Fuck a cockroach

Comment

I cringe reading "could they be looking at Murray" in these threads.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        rushed for 3,000 yards last season. I do not want to see a former cowsucker on the Iggs. It would be like cats and dogs holding hands, Riccardo flirting with a female, DQ pissing from a standing position.
        100% agree that is just bad JU JU

Comment

It'll probably be by committee.

Todd Herremans made interesting comments this week about how Kelly values QBs and offensive linemen, but trusts his system when it comes to running backs and wide receivers. The moves of the past two offseasons suggest there's some truth to that.
          http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...dPoGpRTgfUK.99
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Oh you would not

If rHomo was the igs QB you'd be first in line for a jersey.

I never got this obsession with past players when they leave the igs or if players from another team come here. This is a business, what difference does it make where they come from?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

I never got this obsession with past players when they leave the igs or if players from another team come here. This is a business, what difference does it make where they come from?
              Because the players care as much as the fans! Or at least they should. Duh.

You don't see other businesses hiring talent away from competitors, do you? Bad business sense and bad for the paying customers.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

I doubt they are looking at Murry. He's 27 and wants to get paid. I assume he's looking for a contract similar to McCoy's.

I don't think they want to invest big $$ on any RB. The RB position overall has lost its value to a lot of teams. The Patriots constantly turnover RB's and don't miss a beat.

Comment

Hahah exactly

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  Because the players care as much as the fans! Or at least they should. Duh.

You don't see other businesses hiring talent away from competitors, do you? Bad business sense and bad for the paying customers.
                  never happens in the real world!

Comment

Yep, you just don't get it.

If they are a recent player from Dallas, it makes all the difference.

Comment

I question your fan hood and loyalty, your geighness.

Comment

wow you and ells are getting gayer by the day

Let us know when your penises are filleted into vaginas

Comment

You would clap and giggle for Eli Manning in an Eagle jersey? Its just business, never personal I guess.

Comment

Bump - so who else besides Ells and 3in won't be iggle fans this year

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            I would quit rooting for the eagles. Period.

Fuck a cockroach
                            Because of Demarco?

Comment

Because of Demarco?
                              Me. Fuck that cowcunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X