• Show
Clear All

• UCF should be National Champions

Nick Foles will be fine.

Mc Nabb is still a fucking sack of shit

Wow Memories

Lmao! Thanks for the memories!

Comment

UCF won their conference and beat Auburn. Did Bama?

Comment

I watched the entire UCF-Auburn game and I came away impressed as hell with UCF's Griffin. The kid's a beast and a one-man wrecking crew.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          The kid's a beast and a one-man wrecking crew.
          A one-handed, one-man wrecking crew. Really inspiring kid.

His twin Shaquill, who plays for Seattle now, was more highly recruited and would only go to a team that would give Shaquem a shot too. That's how they ended up at UCF.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            A one-handed, one-man wrecking crew. Really inspiring kid.

His twin Shaquill, who plays for Seattle now, was more highly recruited and would only go to a team that would give Shaquem a shot too. That's how they ended up at UCF.
            I honestly didn't know his story until the announcers briefly talked about it and then I came away even more impressed with him....obviously a big-time character guy and extremely driven. It's hard to believe you can be that damn good with only one hand....very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              UCF won their conference and beat Auburn. Did Bama?
              That conference blows is why they were ranked #12 despite being undefeated. I think SMU and Navy were their best teams on the scheldule

Comment

Shouldn't matter other than in a tie breaking scenario. Losses should mean something. The fact that they beat Auburn proves that they deserved a spot in the CFP.

Comment

I ranked them #1

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                  That conference blows is why they were ranked #12 despite being undefeated. I think SMU and Navy were their best teams on the scheldule
                  please advise

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    AAC isn't Power 5, but, it doesn't "blow" either. In the conference alone, they smoked #20 Memphis, beat #23 South Florida and also beat 3 other Bowl eligible teams in SMU, Navy and Temple.

Out of conference, they also beat Bowl eligible FIU, plus obviously the win over the team that beat both teams in the National Title.

Would they beat UGA or the Tide in a one game playoff? Probably not, but, they played quality opponents this year.
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 01-03-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      Shouldn't matter other than in a tie breaking scenario. Losses should mean something. The fact that they beat Auburn proves that they deserved a spot in the CFP.
                      So you are judging this on one game ??? UCF would loose at least 2 to 3 games on a SEC schedule lets quit being stupid here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        AAC isn't Power 5, but, it doesn't "blow" either. In the conference alone, they smoked #20 Memphis, beat #23 South Florida and also beat 3 other Bowl eligible teams in SMU, Navy and Temple.

Out of conference, they also beat Bowl eligible FIU, plus obviously the win over the team that beat both teams in the National Title.

Would they beat UGA or the Tide in a one game playoff? Probably not, but, they played quality opponents this year.
                        UCF weren't qualified to be in the final 4 period... College now and then where all about strength of schedule even with the computer modules..

Comment

Who should not have been in the CFP so that UCF could be?

Comment

this argument

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                            Who should not have been in the CFP so that UCF could be?
                            admits the system is flawed and thus not a true champion. If we accept that Bama or Georgia is the best team in college (whoever wins), what does that make UCF, which beat Auburn, which beat both teams.

Comment

Alabama was the team that if you were to take out anyone, would be the team that doesn't go. Can't win your division in your conference, shouldn't get rewarded for it. They are probably the best team in college fb, but the best team in sports often doesn't win the championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X