Wentz Upset Over Matthews Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz Upset Over Matthews Trade

Just read an article that Wentz is taking it hard that they traded Matthews, not saying it was a bad deal in the long run. But pissing off your franchise QB is not a great way to start a season.

He'll get over it.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

he was upset when Bradford was Traded!

8 days before the season!

No really, I do think the whole team is back to being a family,,and its tough to someone you like go,,,but in the long run the future is bright for the Wr's corps and the Defensive backfield.
      Last edited by TRENT; 08-12-2017, 07:24 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Once he and Alhon develop some chemsitry...

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Just read an article that Wentz is taking it hard that they traded Matthews, not saying it was a bad deal in the long run. But pissing off your franchise QB is not a great way to start a season.
        He will realize that Mathews was dependable, but having a play maker is so much better.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Myths seems to think the whole team is unhappy.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20170812.html
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Myths today

Originally posted by slag View Post

Basically, he's got nothing.

Ertz and Wentz (and some others) had dinner with Matthews and drove him to a tearful airport departure (SCOOP!).

Jenkins said having a long, hitting practive after a good guy like Matthews gets traded was tough. His comments seemed to focus on the man vs. the football player.

Wentz said the front office hasn't let him or the team down yet.

Myths did add this:"Wentz said that Howie Roseman told him of the trade after it was completed but before it was announced. The second-year quarterback shouldn’t have been consulted before the move, but the Eagles’ de facto general manager likely took his well-being into account."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

McLane is still butt hurt about getting tossed from the press box.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wentz isn't this type of player that will let something like that affect his play on the field. At the same time, he's making himself more into a team guy and less of a "corporate" guy by standing up for his teammates. Net positive.

Comment

How Many???

How Many On This Board Have Quit Their Job In Protest Due To A Co-Worker Being Fired And/Or Transferred. Quick Show Of Hands!!! FYI: Not Me

Comment

I Would Find It Hard To Believe Anyone Here Has Quit Their Job To Protest A Co-worker's Firing!!
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Gee its almost like he never had friends according to this writer.
                      I guess all the guys he spent years with at NDSU were nothing to him.
                      Fucking media hacks. Idiots.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                        I Would Find It Hard To Believe Anyone Here Has Quit Their Job To Protest A Co-worker's Firing!!
                        That's My Point. Get Back To Work Snowflakes!!! lmfao

Comment

Working...
                        X