Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...stigation.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries, and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey. Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Emails.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Definitley something fishy with Comey.
      It IS About Me Asshole
      -----------------------
      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Donnnnnnie. Donnnnnnnie. Immmmmmpeachy.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

his name was Seth Rich

Comment

Obfuscation.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

http://www.omaha.com/news/politics/d...120ad0954.html

DNC really cares you know?

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                Definitley something fishy with Comey.
                Definitely something fishy with Trump as well... IMO we need a truly non partisan independent prosecutor to investigate all of this sh*t.. I want to know if Trump is in hock to the Rooskies or not.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries, and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey. Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.
                  Sounds like HITLARY emails and all the illegal shit she pulled. So liberals can cry all they want if Donny gets impeached your still not getting your party or candidate in there. The media and other part in politics will drum up every piece of dirt they can, not one of these people do not have illegal shit in there closet.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    Sounds like HITLARY emails and all the illegal shit she pulled. So liberals can cry all they want if Donny gets impeached your still not getting your party or candidate in there. The media and other part in politics will drum up every piece of dirt they can, not one of these people do not have illegal shit in there closet.
                    Buh, buh...Hillary!!!

You Trumpies are morons. Open wide you cockholster.

Comment

Definitely something fishy with Trump as well... IMO we need a truly non partisan independent prosecutor to investigate all of this sh*t.. I want to know if Trump is in hock to the Rooskies or not.
                      He's not, and there hasn't been any evidence he was. Even from the beginning when the dnc servers were hacked, they did it allow the FBI to have access. There was no proof who released their emails. If anything the Hillary campaign should be under investigataion. They had more dealings and profited more from their relationship with Russia than anyone. If your only listening to the main stream media you're only listening to propaganda.
                      It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------
                      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                        He's not, and there hasn't been any evidence he was. Even from the beginning when the dnc servers were hacked, they did it allow the FBI to have access. There was no proof who released their emails. If anything the Hillary campaign should be under investigataion. They had more dealings and profited more from their relationship with Russia than anyone. If your only listening to the main stream media you're only listening to propaganda.
                        Reporting live from the island of alternative facts...

Comment

Yeah because Fox and Brietbart are such reputable news organizations. Lol
                          Like I said in another thread, trump has lived his whole life by the motto, there is a sucker born every minute. Trump loves you. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                            lol. You trumpees focus more on the loser of the election than you do on the winner. Talk about some sore winners.

Comment

These aren't the droids you're looking for...

...move along.

Comment

Working...
                              X