No announcement yet.

FOR ALL YOU YOUNGINS.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with ya DSG. Foles is a great backup. Welcome to Philly younguns!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I know ... the problem is that fucking line ... Wentz made plays where Foles gets sacked.

Gomer will have to re-do that menu.

But I gotta think Big Dick is a better than Trent fucking Dilfer and even Manning when he was playing like he was hitting the pipe between snaps.

Yup, Foles has no mobility........AT ALL

Comment

He has some ... but, yeah, he ain't even a pimple on Wentz's ass in that dept.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ok who would you have as a back up?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            WELCOME TO PHILA EAGLES FOOTBALL. GET USE TO IT.

FEEL SO BAD FOR CARSON.

THAT BEING SAID.... FOLES MAYBE THE BEST BACKUP IN THE LEAGUE. KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
            Id say kase Keenum is the bets backup in the NFL.
            Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 12-10-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              He has some ... but, yeah, he ain't even a pimple on Wentz's ass in that dept.
              His tall slow ass is going to be Blitz like a mutherfucker on 3rd and long

Comment

OK. DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HIM SINCE HE'S BEEN IN FOR SO LONG.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Do it Howie!

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                  Ok who would you have as a back up?
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                    Yup, Foles has no mobility........AT ALL
                    YA CAN STILL WIN WITHOUT A MOBILE QB, BUT THE O LINE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP AND PEDS NEEDS TO DRAW IT UP AND GET IT TO WORK.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      YA CAN STILL WIN WITHOUT A MOBILE QB, BUT THE O LINE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP AND PEDS NEEDS TO DRAW IT UP AND GET IT TO WORK.
                      Please stop, they are not going to no fucking SB with Nick Foles. You know don't have to worry about a scrambling QB on 3rd down

Comment

THERE'S PLENTY OF QB'S THAT ARE NOT MOBILE, THERE'S SOME GUY IN NEW ENGLAND THAT'S PRETTY GOOD.

I'M NOT GIVING UP. I'M STAYIN ALL IN. I'M AN IGGLES FAN PERIOD. NICK IS A VERY GOOD, COMPETENT QB.

YOU WANNA BAIL SMEGMA, BAIL. GO BE A FORESKIN FAN. THEY HAVE A SHOT.

Comment

wow, what an original take.

Comment

It's very odd you always seem to have something to say about my posts. I see posts on both sides and yet you choose mine as 'original'. I'm assuming I must have offended you in a previous post. Eh.

Comment

not one post in particular. i just think you're one of the worst posters on this board.

Comment

Good thing nobody cares about what you think. Just remember, you keep track of what I post. I must be doing something right. I have no idea who you are and I will not be going back and looking at your previous posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X