McNabb gets #metoo'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb gets #metoo'd

With Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans. All three are suspended.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mars...045542744.html

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    With Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans. All three are suspended.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mars...045542744.html
    Heath Evans GOOD, guy is a fucking Eagles hater

Comment

That's a whole lot of molestering

Comment

Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” “why don’t you CUM over after work,” and "number 5 will always love you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trotterforprez View Post

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” “why don’t you CUM over after work,” and "number 5 will always love you!"
          Welp, hoped he saved his millions because he is toast.

Comment

dude. please tell me that last one is a joke.

Comment

and "number 5 will always love you!"
              Coffee on the keyboard!

Comment

Dude is a romantic.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Welp, hoped he saved his millions because he is toast.
                  Unless he has some reciprocating texts. It's a known fact that ladies love the Sex Panther.

Comment

These don't seem that bad to me.

Not all the #metoo allegations seem very legitimate.

The one lady accusing Trump's complaint, as far as I understand it, is that he lined up a bunch of beauty pageant contestants and "ogled them".

I mean, really?

Comment

A drunk and a dumbass .....

....the further he is away from the game the better he gets!!

He is done in every way.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

next stop bulimics anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                          These don't seem that bad to me.

Not all the #metoo allegations seem very legitimate.

The one lady accusing Trump's complaint, as far as I understand it, is that he lined up a bunch of beauty pageant contestants and "ogled them".

I mean, really?
                          The fact that this woman worked there for ten years and only got around to filing a complaint after she was fired raises credibility questions. But if she has the evidence to back up her complaints, and they don't have anything showing she was reciprocating in those kinds of communications, it seems pretty open and shut. I imagine the NFL will settle, and she'll get a boatload of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            The fact that this woman worked there for ten years and only got around to filing a complaint after she was fired raises credibility questions. But if she has the evidence to back up her complaints, and they don't have anything showing she was reciprocating in those kinds of communications, it seems pretty open and shut. I imagine the NFL will settle, and she'll get a boatload of cash.
                            I just read about some of her other complaints against the other players, and they seem really bad. Seems like a top-down problem. But if McNabb's involvement in this is just a bunch of naughty texts--not sure he should be fired over it.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                              I just read about some of her other complaints against the other players, and they seem really bad. Seems like a top-down problem. But if McNabb's involvement in this is just a bunch of naughty texts--not sure he should be fired over it.
                              Fap selfies are one of the more fucked-up byproducts of the digital age.

Comment

Working...
                              X