No announcement yet.

Watching Foles play stings the nostrils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he’s proven to have onions when it matters most. Read a couple tweets after his miss that the wind was doing weird things leading up. Still an awful miss.

Comment

Wait a sec.

If Foles works 60 percent of the time all of the time I believe the Eagles have a chance.

Also note that Riccardo was at the game last night and we had no Fooles Gold posts.,
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The look on his face after the miss drifted right seemed to indicate he was surprised by the wind.

If I'm not mistaken, he kicked the winner in the same direction and clearly put the ball out to his left more than the other one and it moved to the right and then split the uprights.

If that was the correction it appeared to be, that's pretty good shit there.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah ... even after the kick he looked like he was thinking about his tax return.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            The look on his face after the miss drifted right seemed to indicate he was surprised by the wind.

If I'm not mistaken, he kicked the winner in the same direction and clearly put the ball out to his left more than the other one and it moved to the right and then split the uprights.

If that was the correction it appeared to be, that's pretty good shit there.
            Were you out yesterday? Can't deny the wind was a factor for the kicker and for Fooles. I opened a car door and felt like it was going to blow the door off when I opened it!
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Haha

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Wait a sec.

If Foles works 60 percent of the time all of the time I believe the Eagles have a chance.

Also note that Riccardo was at the game last night and we had no Fooles Gold posts.,
              We froze our asses off. Not much action on that section and a bunch of raiders fans kept standing a few rows ahead. But a win is a win!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This.

Foles has to play with the WRs next week.

This is also a big reason why it’s silly to bring in another QB at this stage of the season. When comparing Keenum and Foles, Keenum acquired PT much earlier in the season.

At what point do you change the ingredients enough that the product just isn’t the same? Unfortunately, we’ve reached that point with the Eagles, IMO. Im still hoping to capture lighting in a bottle, though.

Comment

What’s the old adage—if a receiver can get his hands on it he should have caught it—Ertz dropped 2 in or near the end zone; Jeffrey dropped one at the 2; Agholor dove and caught an under thrown ball and then dropped it; and the offensive line got no push in the running game in the 2nd half and when they did, they took ghastly penalties. I’m not absolving Foles—there was at least twice where he could have scrambled for a first down and he threw it away instead; and his reads were slow. But I offense, he wasn’t the only problem. And the RBs need to just go down when they’re gang tackled. Ajayi should have never lost a fumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    We froze our asses off. Not much action on that section and a bunch of raiders fans kept standing a few rows ahead. But a win is a win!
                    WERE YOU AT THE GAYTE? IF SO WISH WE COULDA BEEN INTRODUCED. WOULDA LIKED TO HAVE MET YOU.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

No couldn't make it

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      WERE YOU AT THE GAYTE? IF SO WISH WE COULDA BEEN INTRODUCED. WOULDA LIKED TO HAVE MET YOU.
                      Got to the seats after the game started. We met once before tho.
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        This.

Foles has to play with the WRs next week.

This is also a big reason why it’s silly to bring in another QB at this stage of the season. When comparing Keenum and Foles, Keenum acquired PT much earlier in the season.

At what point do you change the ingredients enough that the product just isn’t the same? Unfortunately, we’ve reached that point with the Eagles, IMO. Im still hoping to capture lighting in a bottle, though.
                        The keenum comparison isn't that far off...but it's also troubling a bit when talking about "clicking". Keenum really didn't click (string some good games together) till about his 8th start and then he went off (or 8 weeks of practice as the #1 qb).

Foles has had two games and will have three and then a bye. I'm hoping that's enough practice time to get some sort of rapport with alshon and the other receivers.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                        X