McNabb gets #metoo'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s be honest

Sometimes the difference between harassment and flattery is whether the dude is ugly or not. If a girl thinks you are ugly asking for her number feels like harassment. If you are desirable she will be flattered at flirtations.

Not talking about this particular case, but it seems this metoo movement has morphed from calling out serious crimes like what Harvey Weinstein committed to now include any woman that was once winked at by quasimoto on a subway in the 80’s
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Flirtations

Originally posted by royal View Post
      Sometimes the difference between harassment and flattery is whether the dude is ugly or not. If a girl thinks you are ugly asking for her number feels like harassment. If you are desirable she will be flattered at flirtations.

Not talking about this particular case, but it seems this metoo movement has morphed from calling out serious crimes like what Harvey Weinstein committed to now include any woman that was once winked at by quasimoto on a subway in the 80’s
      That's what this is all about? Flirtations? I haven't seen any accusations of a woman claiming sexual harassment for being asked for her phone number and then claiming #metoo.

It's pretty simple. If you're at work, don't flirt.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        She didn't have to leave. Report it to HR.
        Again, that's rocking the boat and there''s no guarantee that HR does anything to help.

And she apparently complained about Sapp urinating in front of her.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post

Do you send dick pics without permission and make unwanted physical advances? If you think that's acceptable flirtation you're part of the problem.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

I'm not blaming her for anything. I was hesitant to post that because I figured it would come across that way. There's just something bizarre to me about 5 dudes simultaneously sending pictures to and harassing the same person. It's crazy.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It sure is.

Comment

I didn't think you were at all

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                I'm not blaming her for anything. I was hesitant to post that because I figured it would come across that way. There's just something bizarre to me about 5 dudes simultaneously sending pictures to and harassing the same person. It's crazy.
                I'm just saying it's complicated for women in this position. Some of them swallow it for years (no pun intended) and try to forget about it and it fucks them up Big Time.

PS on Archie Ball: The team doesn't suck. They could make a run to be 5-7 in the Big Ten. Some of the pieces are there and I like the inside game they're trying to play. They seem on the edge of getting it. They could be a factor if they recruit well in the coming years.
                Last edited by Dim Bulb; 12-12-2017, 10:01 PM. Reason: Add IU Prediction
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  I think it's become pretty apparent that it can be difficult for a woman to find a job where she's not going to be harassed.

Plenty of people (of all genders) put up with some form of abuse (sexual or otherwise) because they don't want to lose their job The "why didn't she leave" argument blames the victim for being a victim.
                  I agree with you on this one.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    I don’t know what to make of all this, but this article hashed detail...WOOOOW.

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/12/jami...nberger-faulk/
                    Jesus Christ if this is all true these guys have major fucking issues and deserve everything they have coming to them including a beating.. if that happened to my daughter i know i would be there with a baseball bat..again assuming she had no involvement at all i hate to say presumed innocent till proven guilty but this looks pretty guilty

Comment

Yeah I like Miller. Much better in game coach than Crean. They still aren't particularly good but, as you said, you can see it coming together. If he can recruit they should be in really good shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X