I can't help but like Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't help but like Pederson

i can see why the players have his back.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-11-2017, 01:14 PM.

I like him too, his hairline is to DIE FOR!

Would like to see Frank call a game though.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Does anyone buy this non contact stuff. Looked like a direct hit to me.

Comment

yes
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

my guess is

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          Wentz heard it pop before.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            I don't. Look at the way Wentz' foot moves when he gets hit. The combination of the two players hitting above and below the knee twisted the joint in a manner which is a classic ACL injury mechanism.

Also, his foot wasn't planted before the hit. I think it is unlikely a non contact ACL injury would happen without the foot being planted.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah, same. We'll see how he coaches in the playoffs, but he's got the right personality and that's important, especially in times like this (see: Chip Kelly).
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Yeah, same. We'll see how he coaches in the playoffs, but he's got the right personality and that's important, especially in times like this (see: Chip Kelly).
                The end of this season will be very revealing. I have to say I am rooting for Gomer in a way that I never rooted for Reid (FF). FF always pissed me off. Gomer hasn't done that.

Having said that both Gomer and FF >> Chip Kelly.
                --------

Comment

Hopefully he's got them thinking it's "house money" now - no one expects them to win a playoff game, let alone go far or even (gulp) win the whole damn thing.

Comment

Hey Mcrty

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    are U making it out to the Dullas game?
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      I don't. Look at the way Wentz' foot moves when he gets hit. The combination of the two players hitting above and below the knee twisted the joint in a manner which is a classic ACL injury mechanism.

Also, his foot wasn't planted before the hit. I think it is unlikely a non contact ACL injury would happen without the foot being planted.
                      Profootballdoc says the ACL happened before he was hit:

"The tear did not happen on the dive for the end zone when Wentz was hit in the air. It likely happened on final step with the left leg at the 3-yard line.

He dove off the power of the right leg and dragged the left leg into the end zone. The left foot dragged as he scuffled along the turf."

Good luck to Wentz and the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                        Profootballdoc says the ACL happened before he was hit:

"The tear did not happen on the dive for the end zone when Wentz was hit in the air. It likely happened on final step with the left leg at the 3-yard line.

He dove off the power of the right leg and dragged the left leg into the end zone. The left foot dragged as he scuffled along the turf."

Good luck to Wentz and the Eagles
                        He's entitled to his opinion. I believe in Occam's Razor. He has no more physical evidence than I do.
                        --------

Comment

And WTF would you be doing to send a guy with an ACL tear back into the game?

I might buy he had a knee sprain but that hit to the knee finished it off.

Not buying "non contact".
                          --------

Comment

He's referring to the step he took immediately before he dove ... and I agree with it.

He's the second doctor I read in two different articles who said the same thing.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              He's referring to the step he took immediately before he dove ... and I agree with it.

He's the second doctor I read in two different articles who said the same thing.
                              I disagree. Look at the knee during the hit. Internal rotation plus valgus. Classic ACL injury mechanism.

When I get back to work tomorrow I'll talk to some docs and ask them what they think.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X