So who goes and stays at the RB position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who goes and stays at the RB position

I really like the guys we have ...its a tough decision...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I would end the Smallwood era. He's always hurt, he can't block and he doesn't really excel at anything.

Comment

outside rush but since his injury

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      I would end the Smallwood era. He's always hurt, he can't block and he doesn't really excel at anything.
      has hasn't shown the burst,,,WHO do we have thats good at pass protection????
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Out of the players currently on the roster he would seem to be the odd man out.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Ajayi must be bummed and psyched at the same time!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Out of the players currently on the roster he would seem to be the odd man out.
          will miss Miami,,anyone would,,but a chance to play on a winning team with a rising star like Wentz is exciting.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I always got the vibe that Doug valued him more than his worth but hopefully that's not the case.

Barner has been above average in the return game and they shouldn't mess with that. Clement has shown plenty to warrant keeping him on the roster.

Comment

Seems most likely, but I bet it's Barner and they'll plug someone else (Clement?) in at PR.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Smallwood is out. This is likely why they featured Clement and Blount this weekend and Smallwood barely saw the field.

Comment

Who gives as shit?

I want to know who's providing depth or a better option at linebacker and left tackle.
                  Last edited by slag; 10-31-2017, 10:12 AM. Reason: typo
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                    Smallwood is out. This is likely why they featured Clement and Blount this weekend and Smallwood barely saw the field.
                    Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Comment

With Brown going to Seattle

I was thinking Maybe Staley, or Kiko back to the Eagles for a lower Pick,,,but this I did not see coming, and for a 4th,, Wow
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Look for Seantrel Henderson

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                        I was thinking Maybe Staley, or Kiko back to the Eagles for a lower Pick,,,but this I did not see coming, and for a 4th,, Wow
                        Tackle from Buffalo; tough sledding with Crohn’s disease, but can play. Has a year long ban for weed hanging over his head

Comment

It occurred to me that what could have happened here is that Howlo called the Dolphins with the intention of trading for an LT or LB and this came up and he figured a 4th was worth the gamble.

Which I suppose isn't crazy.
                          Last edited by slag; 10-31-2017, 10:24 AM.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                            I agree, but I would not cut Smallwood put him on IR and keep him around until next season. Blount will no longer be here then and Pumphrey was a bust and the Eagles know it.

Comment

Completely agree. Why make a move to load up on a position with too many right now...unless this is Part A of another move.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X