• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Films additional footage from LII

https://youtu.be/x_RHOB9xkqo

It got me jacked-up all over again!

Comment

The narrator after The Philly Special

"An undrafted rookie running back tossing to a third string tight end throwing to a backup quarterback... there isn't a play in the playbook that illustrates what makes this Philly team special more than the Philly Special." This gave me goosebumps.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Wow. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I have to say at this point

Better than Sex!

What are you looking at?
          I dunno?

why the fuc did they not Jam Gronk on the last play????
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Holy shit ... Patrick Robinson saved the fucking game!

That's the first time I saw the Hail Mary from a camera angle in front of the goal line and Dorsett was about to catch the ball off a carom and Robinson sticks his hand out and pulls it backwards and then it hits the ground.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

from that angle ,,,yeah Sly Pat

pushes it away from that Pats
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

That's the first time I saw the Hail Mary from a camera angle in front of the goal line and Dorsett was about to catch the ball off a carom and Robinson sticks his hand out and pulls it backwards and then it hits the ground.
                Hard to tell for sure. From the front angle, doesn't look as close. Could be though. The next bobble was a scary. If Amendola had gone the other way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpYvmL7D4Q
                Last edited by Maniac; 02-13-2018, 05:35 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

the video in the first post in this thread ... at the end (obviously) shows the play twice ... the second angle (after they dump the Gatorade on Gomer) is from the other side of the field but in front of the goal line ... check it out
                  Last edited by slag; 02-13-2018, 05:47 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Possibly

But McLeod had both hands on it first - should've caught it!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

the video in the first post in this thread ... at the end (obviously) shows the play twice ... the second angle (after they dump the Gatorade on Gomer) is from the other side of the field but in front of the goal line ... check it out
                      Yeah .... that angle looks extremely close. Amazing when so many things go right. Had to be a half dozen plays that could have lost that game.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Yeah .... that angle looks extremely close. Amazing when so many things go right. Had to be a half dozen plays that could have lost that game.
                        Gotta remember they would have had to made a two point conversion after any TD to just tie it.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Gotta remember they would have had to made a two point conversion after any TD to just tie it.
                          They score there they are getting 2 because the D is shell shocked, thankfully it didn’t happen

Comment

Working...
                          X