No announcement yet.

Eagles To Sign Haloti Ngata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically it can't be a done deal until tomorrow at 4 PM. But preliminary agreements can be made.

I'm wondering how much the guy has left to give. Hell, he's 34 in a position that takes quite a beating. Sure he'll be in a rotation, but damn.

Comment

You know - that smegma quote is technically correct.

Comment

I can't imagine he'd be coming in as anything more than a rotation guy/role player.

The thing I like is that it appears the Eagles are now seen as a prime landing spot for players. As Hipster Akers mentioned, guys who are chasing a ring, or have won and are looking for one more, know we have the team, coach and QB(s) to get them there. It's pretty cool.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

if true, that is great news....

He was great in B-More, I'm guessing Detroit didn't know what to do with him .....doesn't hurt he played next to Jernigan with the Ravens so they will be reunited ....prolly sharing the same role.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

i don't know about that. everyone loved our 06 draft. i'd say we got exactly who eagles fans wanted in the first two rounds. even after that, picks like jean-gilles, omar gaither, and (sigh) jeremy bloom were popular.

Comment

Working...
            X