Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Let’s Make America Great Again!

I want to win a fucking Superbowl. Kaepernick was a soft holding call away from doing that 3 years ago.
    Again all you guys believe we were a guaranteed super bowl winner with Wentz that's not the case... Foles looked bad but what about Kap in the last 3 years leads you to believe he will come in and be your saviour being out of football for a year and a half.. if you have such a hard on for a QB why not swallow Romo's shlong and call for him too.. shit get Garcia or Mcnabb out of retirement too

Comment

Who said he was going to be a savior ??

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      his numbers were pedestrian at best good or bad team Jimmy G making his stats look silly on a WORSE team and he is a rook.. you want a guy that has been out of football or a year and a half with not training doesn't know your play book and walk on your team and think he is going to be your saviour? I got some magic beans I would like to sell you..
      He’s more than a serviceable backup who’s led a team to a Super Bowl. A QB who won’t let a big moment rattle him. A rook ??? Bwaaaahahahaha !!!! Garoppolo has only been sitting and learning behind arguably the best QB of all time for the last few years. What are you even talking about ?
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        Foles sucked but this post is terrible.
        Given your track record here I take that as a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          LAST YEAR.
          12 games 59.2 comp% 2241 yrds 186/gm 16 td 4 int that is the epitome of pedestrian that has career back up written all over it my man ,, if you call that good then Trevor fucking Seimian was a HOF QB last year hahahahahha

Comment

He’s more than a serviceable backup who’s led a team to a Super Bowl. A QB who won’t let a big moment rattle him. A rook ??? Bwaaaahahahaha !!!! Garoppolo has only been sitting and learning behind arguably the best QB of all time for the last few years. What are you even talking about ?
            Hundley has learning behind arguably just as good a QB how did he look? Mute point my man... Plus the D took them to the Super Bowl not Kap...

Comment

Why wouldn’t you wanna get every resource you could have on a year like this? Especially when you know there’s a 99% chance they’re gonna take a step back next year?

Comment

Why wouldn’t you wanna get every resource you could have on a year like this? Especially when you know there’s a 99% chance they’re gonna take a step back next year?
                bc he could divide a locker room and he isn't a stud.. if he was a stud you take a chance he isn't period

Comment

bc he could divide a locker room and he isn't a stud.. if he was a stud you take a chance he isn't period
                  You think he would divide this locker room?

Comment

Assuming Wentz is back for Week 1, why are you so certain they will take a step back?

Comment

So then

12 games 59.2 comp% 2241 yrds 186/gm 16 td 4 int that is the epitome of pedestrian that has career back up written all over it my man ,, if you call that good then Trevor fucking Seimian was a HOF QB last year hahahahahha
                      He passed for almost 2,300 yards, completed 60% of his passes, and had twelve more TD’s than INT’s in limited action, behind an offensive line ranked 28th in the league by Pro Football Focus, and with a defense that was 31st in the league, being only better than the BROWNS defense. See, that’s the problem with Kap haters. You’re all so mad at him because wouldn’t stand for your little song, that you trash him without ever doing any kind of research.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You think he would divide this locker room?
                        Yeah you shitiot he already has a very public beef with the MVP of our defense.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          Assuming Wentz is back for Week 1, why are you so certain they will take a step back?
                          I doubt he will be 100 percent week 1, or the entire year. Plus the Eagles are gonna probably lose Schwartz, Defillippo(sp?) and Joe Douglas.

I hope I’m wrong!

Comment

But I at least got to see Kaepernick shine in post season games, which, despite what revisionary history says, Nick Foles has never done.
                            I don't recall him having been all that great to begin with. And it's been five years. And he's been a shadow of that player ever since. And he's been on the street for a year.

I know these Kaep threads are instant ratings, but it doesn't make good football sense. There might have been a case to be made for him in training camp, but not now. It's Foles or bust for this team.

Comment

Jamies Winston fan

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                              Yeah you shitiot he already has a very public beef with the MVP of our defense.
                              Lol

Comment

Winston sucks and so does your post, this shit reeks of reaching for ratings. It’s do or die with Foles, and he sucks too. This season was damned when Wentz tore his ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X