Eagles Host Raiders Christmas Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW. JUST WOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      WOW. JUST WOW.
      Fuck you mean wow?

The eagles only played on christmas day in 2006 vs Dallas and now it will be the raiders in 2017

Comment

YOU ARE CORRECT. IN 1968 IT WAS NEVER A CHRISTMAS DAY GAME. NOR WILL IT EVER BE.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
          What the fuck are you talking about that's great to play on Christmas, one big party.
          The you do not celebrate Christmas like it should be if you think it's a big party.

Comment

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY HOW SOMEONE SHOULD CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? IT IS A PARTY, A BIRTHDAY PARTY TO BE PRECISE.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-24-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

This guy has to be the most stupid person on the planet, and I'm talking billions of people. What an honor!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

WHICH ONE...SMEGMA OR FREDO?

Comment

Here is my opinion. If there is going to be a home game Christmas weekend, I prefer Xmas eve 1 PM or Christmas night. Xmas Eve 4 PM, Xmas eve night or 1 PM Xmas day do not work for me.

Best scenario for a fan is for the team to be on the road those holidays so you can enjoy the game with your family.

What could be interesting is if they "flex" the Dec 31 game to Sunday night. It's not inconceivable. If that happened you could be celebrating the New Year at the Linc.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Touchdown Jesus would approve
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You you have no clue what I celebrate or how. SO FUCK YOU! If you are one of these holier then thou jackoffs DOUBLE FUCK YOU!
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                      X