Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahahaha........

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    ....another 4 or 5 years? I don't forgive you for treating me like shit.
    You wanted some shit by starting this thread. You got it asshole.

Oh, when did I ever "treat you like shit"? Never that I can recall. So.....fuck off.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Chickenshit asshole hiding behind a keyboard.

Fuck off.
      Smells like Drama Queen.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah, I really got it

I don't know what I got. A bunch of profanity and name-calling? Whatever. You're really no friend to me and I really don't value a thing you say.

Comment

I actually have more cumulative board time with your little bitch half decade butthurt timeout
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Thats all he has. A sad broken pathetic old man. Remind you of someone? Probably writes poetry too

Comment

Fox smells its own hole....

Comment

Its so stupid honestly, which is why OB is a straight up psycho girl.

OBs sister in law worked for a company that ran the concessions in park. She recommended a guide and a hotel for 4 nights in West Yellowstone. Intro'd me to the person at hotel and I held the a room for 4 nights with my cc. Never did anyone but me put any money out.

After speaking with the guide, she said that it didnt make sense to stay in West Yellowstone all 4 nights bc the travel would be too difficult. She recommended I cancel 3 nights and stay for 1 night there and 3 nights in different spots around the park. I had put down a $300 non refundable deposit for the room in West Yellowstone, so I used that towards the 1 room night even though the room was less than that. I let OBs SIL know this was my plan and then OB and his wife freak out on me. To this day, it still makes zero sense to me. She never put up any money. I was taking the recommendation of the guide that she introed to me. My guess is that his SIL was getting commission on the room and was butthurt over losing it. I would have given her the $100 if I knew OB was gonna be a crazy person over cancelling a fucking hotel room.

The kicker is that I even apologized just to try to be the better person. This is what actually happened. Its sooooo fucking stupid. Which is why OB is a straight up woman

Edited to add: the hotel was not even close to sell out during that time either. Plus the place was a total dump. Smelled like mildew.
                Last edited by Diggle; 09-03-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

So she never lost any of her own money?

She just lost out on a commission? THAT'S what they're pissed about?

It sounds to me like OB's wife got played by her sister, OB had to sit and listening to that every night from his wife, and he went off the deep end (easy to do for him)

Comment

BTW, if you are......

.....counting your $100 chickens before they hatch, you are one pathetic individual.

Comment

Magooverbrook

Paradise lost

Comment

Actually Z, I'm really disappointed in you.

Disappointed that you actually believe that fairy tale told by Diggle. Maybe you just want to solidify your relationship to obtain concert tickets. I don't know.

Couple facts. If no money was put down, why did Diggle pay the hundred bucks he screwed her for? Do you actually believe the National Director of Retail for a billion dollar BAC works on hotel commissions? Want to buy a bridge?

Bottom line, she did a favor for me because I was trying to help someone out. The cheap prick with his delusional sense of self importance then tried to fuck her out of a lousy hundred bucks. Then he creates some fairy tale attempting to make me and my family look bad.

Sad.....very sad.
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Pussy move

Originally posted by Mr. Money Bags View Post
                          Any recommendations? Places to stay? Stuff like that?
                          You took the time to register a fake handle just to get into this thing and stir shit between two longstanding board members? Out yourself. Or in my opinion admin should.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

This whole diggle-OB feud seems McMahonish to me

The plot is too ridiculous
                            Last edited by Riccardo; 09-04-2015, 10:13 AM.
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It's real and sad to see.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Last night I saw Bradford on the sidelines. I've been on the fence with him...but he's dreamy.

He has my vote.
                                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                                X