X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Sign DT Tim Jernigan to 4 year Extension

4 years, 48 million, 26 fully guaranteed

Per the twitterz

I don’t know how they are affording this, but I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      They will restructure curry no way he plays for $11 mill next year, Blount only worth a $1 mill but will be gone, Sproles $4 mill gone, not sure what they do with Peters keep and restructure but $11mill coming off an ACL he needs to take one for the team?? Kendricks keep and knock a mill or 2 off of $7.5 to resign Bradham, no way in hell do they not fix Foles' contract at almost $8 mill as a shitty back up.. with a winning team and culture, a lot of guys needs to step up and think team first..I'm sure the last thing to concern ourselves with is how Howie manipulates the cap situation that's his baby and his strength
      Last edited by Spartan92; 11-09-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

This is how you win the bye week.

Comment

Next is to resign Jeffrey

Comment

WhoooooooooooooooooooooWhoooo Jefferys next

Go Howie Go!

I dunno about Smith but Alshon is must.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              They will restructure curry no way he plays for $11 mill next year, Blount only worth a $1 mill but will be gone, Sproles $4 mill gone, not sure what they do with Peters keep and restructure but $11mill coming off an ACL he needs to take one for the team?? Kendricks keep and knock a mill or 2 off of $7.5 to resign Bradham, no way in hell do they not fix Foles' contract at almost $8 mill as a shitty back up.. with a winning team and culture, a lot of guys needs to step up and think team first..I'm sure the last thing to concern ourselves with is how Howie manipulates the cap situation that's his baby and his strength
              No way Kendricks is here next season, anyone see that interview with D. Gunn, he had no interest in saying anything nice about this organization, he is one guy playing for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                This is how you win the bye week.
                We need a "Like" button.

Comment

Priority #1 signs

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    No way Kendricks is here next season, anyone see that interview with D. Gunn, he had no interest in saying anything nice about this organization, he is one guy playing for himself.
                    Probably not.. As long as he keeps playing like this we may be able to get more than a bag of footballs for him

Comment

Excellent!!! Dilly Dilly!!!

....great news.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Wow, this shit just keeps getting better....somebody pinch me.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Peters gone. Next time you see him his# will be at the stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                            Peters gone. Next time you see him his# will be at the stink.
                            He has to return to retire then or his cap hit will be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                              I think, but don't know, that they're giving Jernigan some cash now in an effort to spend somewhat useless 2017 cap dollars. IIRC, they can spread the bonuses over more years of cap space by doing it before week 10 or something similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X