Zeke's emergency motion DENIED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Players get hurt all the time and miss games for other reasons. 8 of the 9 losses for the Eagles last year were without Lane Johnson. That didn't make them moral victories for Eagles fans or fake victories for their opponents.
    The Redskins' Super Bowl in 1991 doesn't count, because that was the year the Eagles lost Randall. Just ask them, they'll tell you.
    #hollowlombardi

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      I hope he plays in two weeks
      He won't, but I do hope he wins his appeal on 12/1. The charges are utter bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        He won't, but I do hope he wins his appeal on 12/1. The charges are utter bullshit.
        Oh? Obviously the evidence they gathered was pretty compelling. The Goodell hate is just becoming irrational at this point.

There is no logical reason for Goodell to suspend Zeke over "utter bullshit." The burden of proof in an NFL disciplinary investigation is not the same as that of a criminal prosecution.

Zeke is a super star and cash cow for the league. If he had some bone to pick with Jerry, he'd probably find a more discrete way to fuck with him.

And he won't win that appeal.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Players get hurt all the time and miss games for other reasons. 8 of the 9 losses for the Eagles last year were without Lane Johnson. That didn't make them moral victories for Eagles fans or fake victories for their opponents.
          Exactly. I don't hear anyone in Dallas weeping about how they won't face Darren Sproles, Jordan Hicks and Jason Peters.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm not saying it is a valid excuse

just that the cowturd nob suckers will say that is why their team stumbled.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

WHO GIVES A FLYING RATS BALLS WHAT SOME COWFAG FAN THINKS OR SAYS. FUCK THEM CHAPS WEARIN ASS HANGIN OUT BULL NUT SUCKIN JAGOFFS.

THAT IS ALL.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Oh? Obviously the evidence they gathered was pretty compelling. The Goodell hate is just becoming irrational at this point.

There is no logical reason for Goodell to suspend Zeke over "utter bullshit."
                Sure there is. Pictures, and the potential for another PR black eye in the post-Ray Rice era. The photographs are the only reason Goodell had to suspend him (which obviously he'd rather not have done).

Is there some compelling reason why we're disregarding a text conversation between the accuser and her friend conspiring to lie about the details of the alleged assault? Seems like a key piece of evidence.
                Last edited by The Duck; 11-10-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

It's all bullshit and goes both ways.

Lane Johnson suspension last year could have cost the Eagles at least 3 wins and maybe they win that Dallas game in Dallas.

Redskins won the Super Bowl the year Randall went down. Cowboys won the year Jerome Brown died. Emmitt Smith ran for like 400 yards on the Eagles in the 2 games the year Jerome went down which he wouldn't have if he were still alive and playing.

If T.O. didn't get hurt and is full strength in 2004 Super Bowl we could have a Lombardi.

All what if bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    If we beat the turds without Zeke the losers will claim it was not an even playing field.
                    who gives a shit? And we are playing without or starting LT and MLB. Such dumb macho BS. You could beat little sisters of the poor in the Super Bowl and nobody remembers who you played

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                      just that the cowturd nob suckers will say that is why their team stumbled.
                      That's their problem. It always takes a little luck to win in the NFL. I'm fine with the Eageles getting as much good luck as possible.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        Maybe the 1/2 shirt is just a Faggot who hit's women.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                          Maybe the 1/2 shirt is just a Faggot who hit's women.
                          Why did the girl need her friend to lie for her?

Comment

Working...
                          X