No announcement yet.

FOR ALL YOU YOUNGINS.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. i won't be going back to look at yours either. would be cool if you went the way of the ref and just left, but i don't anticipate that happening.

Comment

Cool. Ugh.

Comment

yeah. i don't have to look back at your old posts to know that they're a bunch of canned arguments with some needless snark added. there's a reason that someone created a troll account based off of your handle. you manage to be insufferable on a sports message board.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Hey ... I like Big Dick Nick ... and he threw a nice pill to Hands Agholor in a big spot.

What the hell ... let's fuckin' go.
          Exactly. What the hell. We've got nothing better to do with the rest of this season, anyway.

Comment

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, FOLES PLAYOFF GAME. HE GOT THE IGGS THE LEAD IN 4th QUARTER AND DEFENSE GAVE UP A SCORE ON LAST DRIVE TO LOSE GAME. FOLES CAN HANDLE THIS.

IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE LAST GAME.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-11-2017, 08:15 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, FOLES PLAYOFF GAME. HE GOT THE IGGS THE LEAD IN 4th QUARTER AND DEFENSE GAVE UP A SCORE ON LAST DRIVE TO LOE GAME. FOLES CAN HANDLE THIS.

IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE LAST GAME.
              He left the field with the lead. Sproles had a big kick return and they kicked a FG for the win.

Comment

SAINTS RIGHT? FOLES GOT THIS, BUT REST OF TEAM NEEDS TO PLAY A1 BALL TO PULL THIS OFF. NO MISTAKES.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  yeah. i don't have to look back at your old posts to know that they're a bunch of canned arguments with some needless snark added. there's a reason that someone created a troll account based off of your handle. you manage to be insufferable on a sports message board.
                  You don't have to look back because apparently you're taking notes. Holy shit. You brought up the troll account? I bet you were cheering someone could 'let me have it' hiding behind a fake account. Well, it appears you're another one of those scarred, thin-skinned dolts who got his feelings hurt on a message board. Let it go, sweetheart. I'll even apologize if I hurt your feelings in the past if that will get you to stop creeping. Yikes.

Comment

once in a blue moon, a point worth

Originally posted by smg View Post
                    Please stop, they are not going to no fucking SB with Nick Foles. You know don't have to worry about a scrambling QB on 3rd down
                    sssmmmmmmmmeeeeggggg-MA!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Riley Coopers drop was the thing I remember most about that game.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                        X