Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has a "won the battle, lost the war" feeling with the Wentz injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
    I mean, I'm optimistic. Just heartbroken in this moment.
    YOU WANT HEARTBROKEN? WALK OUT OF THE VET THE LAST GAME THERE..... EVER. I DAMN NEAR LOST MY JOB.

WE GOT THIS, AND I MEAN WE, TEAM, THE CRAZIES IN THE SEATS, THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS,

THESE OPPOSING TEAMS AIN'T COMIN INTO OUR STADIUM AND WALKIN OUT WITH YOUR HEADS UP SMILING. FUCK THAT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

BOOOOOOM MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT!!

Let’s go BIRDS!!!!!

Comment

Very well said, we roll with nicky now!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

We all needed a night to sleep on this. It’s devastating to lose Wentz but felt like odds were gonna catch up eventually.

I highly doubt they can win a SB without Wentz though. May be able to make it but doubt they can pull it off. We will see I guess.

This fucking blows though. No 2 ways about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            We all needed a night to sleep on this. It’s devastating to lose Wentz but felt like odds were gonna catch up eventually.

I highly doubt they can win a SB without Wentz though. May be able to make it but doubt they can pull it off. We will see I guess.

This fucking blows though. No 2 ways about it.
            I think I got four hours last night. I’ve been outside on my porch, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, and listening to WIP since 5am.

Comment

I BELIEVE, I'M IN. THIS TEAM IS AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE WITH OR WITHOUT MR. WENTZ. FOLES GOT DIS YO. BELIEVE THAT.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’m in the same boat as you (except for the cigarettes). Slept like complete shit all night. Got up at five put on a pot of coffee and started listening to sports talk in Philadelphia.

The only way I can see this working and ending up in the SB is running the fucking shit out of the three backs that we have and letting foles simply take what the defense gives him once the run game opens things up.

He’s got to simply manage the game. this is when we use the running game like we haven’t since the days of Bednarik
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-11-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X