No announcement yet.

Thinking of taking a trip to Yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's definitely sad. It sucks to be in the middle of this shit.

I agree with IG. It was pretty sick humor, and I have to admit that I got a dark chuckle out of it, but it was definitely out of line.

Comment

I have not accepted one free ticket from Diggle

Not a single one. Ever.
      The fact is you bailed on a friend for 5 years over your feud with Diggle. I had nothing to do with ANY of it. That to me is fucked up. I was genuinely concerned about you and A. Ask Craig. Whatever. Blast me with more obscenities.

Comment

How do get bailed on a friend for five years?

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        Not a single one. Ever.
        The fact is you bailed on a friend for 5 years over your feud with Diggle. I had nothing to do with ANY of it. That to me is fucked up. I was genuinely concerned about you and A. Ask Craig. Whatever. Blast me with more obscenities.
        I took a two year hygatus. You've taken some long ones yourself,although not nearly as long as mine.

I do not understand why you feel this was personal with you. It had nothing to do with you. I just needed my time away. Surely you can understand that since you've felt that way at times yourself.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You guys are about an hour away from clicking margarita glasses

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          I took a two year hygatus. You've taken some long ones yourself,although not nearly as long as mine.

I do not understand why you feel this was personal with you. It had nothing to do with you. I just needed my time away. Surely you can understand that since you've felt that way at times yourself.
          in a hot tub along with a few chest bumps as the water glistens from you!

Keep it going guys! Keep it going!

Comment

Yep, I agree with this. I post some fucked up shit, make fun of people, but nothing serious like this.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X