No announcement yet.

Eagles should sign Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a dumb idea...Foles would still be the starter and is unlikely to get injured.

Signing Colin would make the Eagles Enemy #1 with the Trumptards, including the troll daddy himself. Why would you want this sort of the media attention?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      He passed for almost 2,300 yards, completed 60% of his passes, and had twelve more TD’s than INT’s in limited action, behind an offensive line ranked 28th in the league by Pro Football Focus, and with a defense that was 31st in the league, being only better than the BROWNS defense. See, that’s the problem with Kap haters. You’re all so mad at him because wouldn’t stand for your little song, that you trash him without ever doing any kind of research.
      dude I'm Canadian i don't give a fuck if he stands sits kneels or sits in the locker room he can protest all he wants that's his right given to him by the people and the government protected by the constitution i care about football i don't see colour race gender or sexual orientation for all i care he could fuck donkeys in his spare time that's his right - he is not a good QB he is average and so is Foles he is not an upgrade... if people really think he is being blackballed for protesting you are delusional.. hundreds or players protested and some to the point where the NFL coughed up 100 mill - he is unemployed bc the risk reward is not worth it he is not a stud and not worth the headaches ... he is NOT a viable QB to win a SB right now coming off the streets

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I don't recall him having been all that great to begin with. And it's been five years. And he's been a shadow of that player ever since. And he's been on the street for a year.

I know these Kaep threads are instant ratings, but it doesn't make good football sense. There might have been a case to be made for him in training camp, but not now. It's Foles or bust for this team.
        agreed

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I don't recall him having been all that great to begin with. And it's been five years. And he's been a shadow of that player ever since. And he's been on the street for a year.

I know these Kaep threads are instant ratings, but it doesn't make good football sense. There might have been a case to be made for him in training camp, but not now. It's Foles or bust for this team.
          This has nothing to do with ratings, man. And anyone who knows me knows it’s not about ideaolgy. I know 13 win seasons dont happen often and I want the team to be in the best position to win.

And here you go, it’s at least more playoff highlights than I can find for Foles

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            dude I'm Canadian i don't give a fuck if he stands sits kneels or sits in the locker room he can protest all he wants that's his right given to him by the people and the government protected by the constitution i care about football i don't see colour race gender or sexual orientation for all i care he could fuck donkeys in his spare time that's his right - he is not a good QB he is average and so is Foles he is not an upgrade... if people really think he is being blackballed for protesting you are delusional.. hundreds or players protested and some to the point where the NFL coughed up 100 mill - he is unemployed bc the risk reward is not worth it he is not a stud and not worth the headaches ... he is NOT a viable QB to win a SB right now coming off the streets
            I served and I don’t give a shit if this guys stands or kneels during the anthem. It’s all feel good bull shit the NFL puts on before every game anyways Fact is dude can’t play. If he could he’d be playing under Center for one of the many teams that lost a starting QB this year. Kaep isn’t taking this team to a super bowl just like foles isn’t. Shit happens, it just so happens that shit happens to the eagles more so than others.

I will go to my grave swearing this team would have won a super bowl if Wentz stayed healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Such a dumb idea...Foles would still be the starter and is unlikely to get injured.

Signing Colin would make the Eagles Enemy #1 with the Trumptards, including the troll daddy himself. Why would you want this sort of the media attention?
              I don’t give a rats ass about Trump. I want the Eagles to win.

Are you really scared about signing Kaep because of Trump? Stop being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                I served and I don’t give a shit if this guys stands or kneels during the anthem. It’s all feel good bull shit the NFL puts on before every game anyways Fact is dude can’t play. If he could he’d be playing under Center for one of the many teams that lost a starting QB this year. Kaep isn’t taking this team to a super bowl just like foles isn’t. Shit happens, it just so happens that shit happens to the eagles more so than others.

I will go to my grave swearing this team would have won a super bowl if Wentz stayed healthy.
                that's what I'm talking about .. the MSM is making about the protest and racism not the true fact that he isn't a very good player at his position.

Comment

I don’t necessarily disagree, they should have signed him as soon Wentz tore his ACL. He’s been to a Super Bowl, and from what I saw tonight, Nick Foles won’t ever be.

Comment

Click bait.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The Corporist and Globalist igglpehans!

that's what I'm talking about .. the MSM is making about the protest and racism not the true fact that he isn't a very good player at his position.
                      I’m in it to see a Super Bowl. Foles isn’t gonna do it. Kaep probably won’t either but I would explore every possible option.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        I’m in it to see a Super Bowl. Foles isn’t gonna do it. Kaep probably won’t either but I would explore every possible option.
                        Give it up, this season isn’t special. In fact, it’s the polar opposite of special.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                          Kelce’s snaps are annoying, you’re right
                          They can explain the plays to him in the huddle each down.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

You have GOT to be kidding me

Please tell me that you're not that naïve. Tell me that you don't REALLY believe that "if he could play, he'd have a job" bullshit. once again, he just showed LAST YEAR that he's more than capable of playing in this league. the numbers he posted LAST YEAR show that to be a fact.
                            Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-26-2017, 11:39 AM.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Give it up, this season isn’t special. In fact, it’s the polar opposite of special.
                              Yup, 13-2 seasons happen all the time in Philly. Very ho-hum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                                Please tell me that you're not that naïve. Tell me that you don't REALLY believe that "if he could play, he'd have a job" bullshit. once again, he just showed LAST YEAR that he's more than capable of playing in this league. the numbers he posted LAST YEAR show that to be a fact.
                                ok let's put this to rest once and for all. We are 2.5 weeks away from a playoff game. Let's use your theory and say the Eagles sign him. You really believe that he is 1) in game shape 2) will be able to learn the full offense not a scaled down version 3) be able to develop chemistry with the receivers in time 4) be able to play at a high level in cold weather as he was a santa clara QB his entire career 5) come off the streets and start cold with no offseason or training at all... I think not but sure make your argument to the contrary would love to hear it. Foles is not the answer but he is serviceable as well. if we are going to win it is going to have to be running the ball and the D needs to be special. There is no QB out there that we can pick up now at this point that will put this team on his back and win it with his arm only period. Not Kap, not Romo, not anyone unless Green Bay released Rodgers and we somehow claim him off waivers hahahahahahaha we are stuck with Foles so let's suck it up back up our QB and our team and root for the iggs to kick some ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X