IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 11-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
udontknowme

Default What dickfaces on this team will we not have to watch next year

1. Demetrus Bell. $9.6M salary, no dead money if cut. They probably want to cut him today. That was shades of Winston Justice/Humanurine last night.
2. FF
3. Nnambi Pambi - $4M dead money if cut, $15.3M salary if kept. No way you pay a guy $15M what a rookie could give you for under a million.
4. Vick - 7.2M dead money if cut, $17.9 salary if kept. Peace dog killer!
5. Jason Babin $600K dead money if cut, $4.445M salary. If nothing else I would rather not see his doucheness and his gay tatoos.
6. Cullen Jenkins - $5.5M salary, no dead money if cut Ain't done shit, ain't worth 5+ mill.
7. Jason Peters - $8.25M salary, no dead money if cut. Obviously if he's healthy and even 75% he should stay, but I think its definitely possible he's not an Eagle next year

any other predicted
udontknowme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
SCREAMIN EAGLE

SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by udontknowme View Post
1. Demetrus Bell. $9.6M salary, no dead money if cut. They probably want to cut him today. That was shades of Winston Justice/Humanurine last night.
2. FF
3. Nnambi Pambi - $4M dead money if cut, $15.3M salary if kept. No way you pay a guy $15M what a rookie could give you for under a million.
4. Vick - 7.2M dead money if cut, $17.9 salary if kept. Peace dog killer!
5. Jason Babin $600K dead money if cut, $4.445M salary. If nothing else I would rather not see his doucheness and his gay tatoos.
6. Cullen Jenkins - $5.5M salary, no dead money if cut Ain't done shit, ain't worth 5+ mill.
7. Jason Peters - $8.25M salary, no dead money if cut. Obviously if he's healthy and even 75% he should stay, but I think its definitely possible he's not an Eagle next year

any other predicted
How much dead money if you cut Djax and Maclin?
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
udontknowme

Desean jackson - $9M salary $10M dead money if cut. Watching that long td last night reminded me of why I'd want him to stay. If a coach can get him the ball in space, I still think he's a weapon worth having.

Maclin - $2.93M $1.25M dead money if cut. last year of his rookie contract.

I would keep both without a doubt.

http://www.eaglescap.com/next.html

Click on the name and they have the contract structure. Whoever runs that site does a great job.
Unread 11-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
Ballsy

Those all look like no-brainer moves. Except for Peters. Why not renegotiate and give him one more shot?
Ballsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Ballsy

P.S. I don't think there's any cap hit for cutting Vick. His contract was essentially a 2-year deal, followed by a 5-year deal if the team kept him, which isn't happening obviously.
Ballsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
bobbyuk

bobbyuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know where you got your figures at, but Vick gets essentially the equivalent of a baseball buyout--3M of his salary is guaranteed--that's it--that's the only dead money if he's cut.
bobbyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 05:15 PM  
Posted in reply to bobbyuk's post starting "Don't know where you got your figures..."
udontknowme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyuk View Post
Don't know where you got your figures at, but Vick gets essentially the equivalent of a baseball buyout--3M of his salary is guaranteed--that's it--that's the only dead money if he's cut.
http://www.eaglescap.com/Players/MichaelVick.html

sounds like you know better than me, I just use this guy's site.
Unread 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM  
Posted in reply to Ballsy's post starting "P.S. I don't think there's any cap hit..."
Ground_Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsy View Post
P.S. I don't think there's any cap hit for cutting Vick. His contract was essentially a 2-year deal, followed by a 5-year deal if the team kept him, which isn't happening obviously.
Im pretty sure you are right. I read about 2 weeks ago (Schefter, I believe) that if they cut him (or release him) before Feb. 6, there will basically be no penalty.
Ground_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:35 PM  
Posted in reply to Ground_Meat's post starting "Im pretty sure you are right. I read..."
ncigglefan

Default I thought I kept hearing

something about a few million, but I could be wrong. As for Peters, if he is healthy, and there is no reason to think he won't be, he should stay. He was thought to be the best LT in the league by a lot of "insiders".
ncigglefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
common wealth

I think you're right, 3 million in salary is guaranteed, plus the 4.2 million in signing bonus pro-ration that will be accelerated.
common wealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cowboys suck, sharting is uncomfortable, vaginal warts, wangnuts blow