Vikes new uni a fresh take on the classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes new uni a fresh take on the classic

old unis they had. I'd love to see the Eagles do the same thing and go back to the Kelly Green with fresh updates of it.

DO IT JEFFREY!

http://www.stack.com/2013/04/27/minn.../#articleTitle
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Please do it

Enough with the midnight green, already.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I much prefer the midnight green and so do the players. Kelly green is one fugly color. It's like the color of a dress an old lady would wear on Easter Sunday. You Kelly green worshipers have no sense of style at all. Can't imagine what your wardrobes are like.

Comment

I'm fine with either one but the midnight green is a better look. If you want your old man history then have your kelly alt. Personally I'm a fan of the black unis.

Comment

Well, One Thing's For Sure

Our wardrobes don't have nearly as much glitter, sequins or gold and silver lame stretch pants as Left Coasters like you have!
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Sign me for the Kelly Green also

The midnight green remind me of the stuff that were coming out of Linda Blair's mouth in the Exorcist

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
              Our wardrobes don't have nearly as much glitter, sequins or gold and silver lame stretch pants as Left Coasters like you have!
              Is this what you had in mind ?

Comment

Kelly Green with the major burn of Ref.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'd settle for getting rid of Foghorn Leghorn on steroids head and having a new revamped logo of an Eagle with a football in its talons.

There are a lot of things you could do to incorporate new and old influences without going back to 100 percent retro. For example you could reintroduce more silver into the colors, or use kelly green in conjunction with the midnight green.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Right on Iron

I agree, add some Kelly as a trim with the midnight, change the font (I can't stand the font, continue to have trouble with the 9's and 8's.) and go with the flat sheen look on the helmet.

Comment

T-H-I-S

Comment

YUP

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        You Kelly green worshipers have no sense of style at all. Can't imagine what your wardrobes are like.

Comment

Working...
                        X