IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > IGGLEPHANS > Lyme Disease

Unread 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #21
TerpEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
I can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.
Well aside from American being a war-mongering nation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/us...-tensions.html

---
NOGALES, Ariz. — As rocks hurled from Mexico rained down on United States Border Patrol agents one night last October, at least one of the agents drew his gun and fired across the border, striking a teenager 11 times, 7 times in the back. The boy, José Antonio Elena Rodriguez, 16, collapsed and died on a cracked sidewalk blocks from his home, under a sign that read “emergencias médicas.” The police in Nogales, Mexico, reported that he had been carrying only a cellphone.

The shooting was not an isolated case. He was one of at least 15 people killed by border agents in the Southwest since January 2010, their deaths a jolt to the careful balance of sovereignty and security that underlies a binational debate over immigration reform.

Those shootings — sometimes during confrontations that began with assaults on agents, other times under less clear circumstances — have bolstered criticism of agents and customs officers who operate along the United States-Mexico border. Lawmakers, civil rights advocates and victims’ families in both countries, concerned about what they view as a lack of oversight and accountability, have made angry demands for answers. Of the 15 victims, José Antonio was one of 10 who were Mexican citizens, 6 of whom died in Mexico, felled by bullets fired by agents in the United States. Since January 2010, not a single agent has been criminally charged in cases of lethal use of force, and the agency would not say whether disciplinary action had been taken.
---

Are you outraged that Americans are shooting across international borders and killing children? I don't recall you posting on this back in June.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #22
3rd & Inches

Quote:
I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari

Good afternoon SE. The "innocent darlling" was stalked and killed and was left missing in the morgue for days. Meanwhile the killer was on the street free because of a shitty law.

The kids in your link were immediately arrested, will be tried as adults, and will never step outside a federal pen.

How are the two situations similar?
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #23
SCREAMIN EAGLE

SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:15 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "Good afternoon SE. The "innocent..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
Good afternoon SE. The "innocent darlling" was stalked and killed and was left missing in the morgue for days.
But that was after he bashed a guy's head into the sidewalk.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #25
3rd & Inches

Quote:
But that was after he bashed a guy's head into the sidewalk.

And that was after he had a gun placed inside his mouth from a neighborhood watch looney tune.
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #26
3rd & Inches

And I said "good afternoon" to you. Where are your manners?
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:17 PM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "I love all you clowns ding me as a..."
TerpEagle

Quote:
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.
You wouldn't get questioned for having racial bias if you weren't so biased in your "reporting" and outrage along the lines of race.

When you post, most people know the general theme before they even read what you've written.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:19 PM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "I love all you clowns ding me as a..."
Maniac

Maniac is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist .
That would be because you brought up white and black in your post.

Everyone here knows what you're about. There was a time this garbage wasnt allowed here.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:33 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "And I said "good afternoon" to you. ..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
And I said "good afternoon" to you. Where are your manners?
You're right. I'm sorry. Good afternoon to you too sir.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #30
3rd & Inches

Thank you.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:36 PM  
Posted in reply to Maniac's post starting "That would be because you brought up..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
That would be because you brought up white and black in your post.

Everyone here knows what you're about. There was a time this garbage wasnt allowed here.
Ohhhh, so you assume things about me and because you don't like my rants and assume I am a racist? That's everything thats wrong with this country, and people like you are why racism is a live and well in teh US. If you don't like what I write than Don't read my posts.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #32
TerpEagle

Quote:
Ohhhh, so you assume things about me and because you don't like my rants and assume I am a racist? That's everything thats wrong with this country, and people like you are why racism is a live and well in teh US. If you don't like what I write than Don't read my posts.
Your actions define you - and you have a history of posting about certain topics in a certain way. You may not think you're racist, but you do show fairly overt racial bias.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #33
Eagle In Ohio

Eagle In Ohio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default You might not be racist

Quote:
but I'll be damned if you don't have racist tendencies
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:42 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Your actions define you - and you have..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpEagle View Post
Your actions define you - and you have a history of posting about certain topics in a certain way. You may not think you're racist, but you do show fairly overt racial bias.
Let me just add then that i think George Zimmerman was a class A idiot for getting out of his car and following TM. Had he just done what the 911 operator instructed him to do everything would be fine today in FL
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:44 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
Bardy

Wasn't suggesting it at all - but no DA decided not to press charges against these three kids, so there is no need for a public outcry. As I said, we have murders every day in this country - should the President public speak about every murder that occurs?

SE's post was ridiculous. Unlike the Trayvon case where all of the SE's came out in defense of the shooter, I haven't heard a single person defending these 3 kids and arguing that they should be freed.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #36
3rd & Inches

Quote:
I think you just like getting a reaction from people. You swim against the current just to piss off society.

You like to post about race because its a hot button topic. You like to post about the POTUS because its a hot button topic.

I use to want to reach through the computer screen and kick your ass because you always angered me with your threads. But I realized that I was giving you way too much power over my day. Now I look forward to your threads, its comedy gold.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:48 PM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "Let me just add then that i think..."
TerpEagle

Quote:
Let me just add then that i think George Zimmerman was a class A idiot for getting out of his car and following TM. Had he just done what the 911 operator instructed him to do everything would be fine today in FL
I agree with you - he escalated a situation unnecessarily.

I think your rant about Obama not showing outrage over this Oklahoma incident versus the Martin-Zimmerman incident is off the mark though. And the fact that you call attention to the reverse black-white race aspect is why you're getting flak about race. You often bring up that issue.

Regardless, the Martin-Zimmerman incident was HUGE national news. It first became news when Zimmerman didn't get initially arrested and it grew in the public eye as the trial approached and occurred.

The shooting in Oklahoma by these nuts is in the news but it's not nearly as big of a deal - at least not right now. Blame the media and society if you want, but this outrage over Obama not showing outrage over a murder that isn't front page story in every newspaper is just political bullshit.

The thing about Australian/US relations is pretty ridiculous. We're pretty close allies and friends. I'd be pretty surprised if the State department hasn't already been involved with their Australian counterpart with regard to this matter - Obama public statement or not.

Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:49 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "I agree with you - he escalated a..."
wynnron123

Well to be fair to the Screaming E. That shitty law did protected Zimmeran rights if he was assaulted. The law doesn't state anything about following someone which isn't illegal.

Too bad we will never get the truth out of what really happened. But then again look who(Jeb) installed the law in the first place.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #39
Maniac

Maniac is an unknown quantity at this point

No assumption necessary. You put black and white in your post.

Youre lucky this board has a bunch of politically correct eunuchs for moderators these days.
Unread 08-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #40
DJCon57

DJCon57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
The country is doomed...because some people don't want to discuss if the President does or does not discuss specific murder cases to the public on an internet message board created to discuss an American football team based in Philadelphia.

I mean, that seems reasonable