No announcement yet.

Brady Suspension Overturned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pats accepted their punishment, no? This is Brady's appeal.

Pats paid $1mil and forfeited a 1st

Comment

Would it be even more impolite to point out (c)

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Why don't you just go sulk inthe corner and write a letter to Shaq (or play Pokemon).
      That you suggested that I predicted that the process and penalty would be upheld. I did not. I pointed out that in my job if you lie to an investigator, you're fired. You pointed out that the NFL is not the "real world," with which I agree. I then said that I could see either outcome equally as likely.

Facts:

Brady destroyed a phone and lied to investigators and used lawyers to get out of a penalty.

And the Patriots relinquished a first and a fourth round draft pick and a million bucks. I'm sure most teams would do that if they thought they were completely innocent.

But if you need to believe that Brady didn't do a thing wrong, who am I to stop you? I myself don't care other than the fact that in what I do every day this guy would be toast.

Enough with Bradybore. Let's play football.
      DB

Comment

Not so fast Dimbonious

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        That you suggested that I predicted that the process and penalty would be upheld. I did not. I pointed out that in my job if you lie to an investigator, you're fired. You pointed out that the NFL is not the "real world," with which I agree. I then said that I could see either outcome equally as likely.

Facts:

Brady destroyed a phone and lied to investigators and used lawyers to get out of a penalty.

And the Patriots relinquished a first and a fourth round draft pick and a million bucks. I'm sure most teams would do that if they thought they were completely innocent.

But if you need to believe that Brady didn't do a thing wrong, who am I to stop you? I myself don't care other than the fact that in what I do every day this guy would be toast.

Enough with Bradybore. Let's play football.
        Brady's cell phone argument is total bullshit and you know that. Just Goodell grasping at straws to get opinion on its side.

Kraft paid the money and gave up the pick to make it go away. Goodell decided to fuck him up the ass.

Football? What about Pokemon?
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Oh OK. I wasn't following this at all

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Let me see if I follow this argument

Brady's cell phone argument is total bullshit and you know that. Just Goodell grasping at straws to get opinion on its side.

Kraft paid the money and gave up the pick to make it go away. Goodell decided to fuck him up the ass.

Football? What about Pokemon?
            Despite the Patriots utter innocence, Kraft gave up a first and a fourth to "make it go away." Really. That's like saying that a criminal pled to two years in prison just "to make it go away." The Steely Dan Award to you.

The thing you're right about is that this case is totally about Goodell, not Brady. Goodell's inconsistent punishments and abuse of his discretion were on trial here, not Tom Brady.
            DB

Comment

Don't felons plea to a lesser charge every day to serve less time?

Despite the Patriots utter innocence, Kraft gave up a first and a fourth to "make it go away." Really. That's like saying that a criminal pled to two years in prison just "to make it go away." The Steely Dan Award to you.

The thing you're right about is that this case is totally about Goodell, not Brady. Goodell's inconsistent punishments and abuse of his discretion were on trial here, not Tom Brady.
              Criminal law and food law just ain't the same. Your metaphor sucks.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You care way more about being right

Than I do about being wrong. But, Clapton notwithstanding, to be right you don't necessarily need to have everyone else being wrong.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of me, my metaphors, my experience in criminal law, and your apparent infatuation with the Patriots.
                DB

Comment

I h8 the Cheatriats, but no surprise here either.

If you saw anything else but this coming,,well your Prolly a dumbass Cockroach fan!
                  Last edited by TRENT; 09-03-2015, 01:10 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Respectfully disagree?

Than I do about being wrong. But, Clapton notwithstanding, to be right you don't necessarily need to have everyone else being wrong.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of me, my metaphors, my experience in criminal law, and your apparent infatuation with the Patriots.
                    For crissakes, will you be a man and just step up?

Comment

As someone much smarter than I am said, I'll bet Goodell wishes he never destroyed those Spygate tapes now.

Comment

A scientist?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

So you're calling the Patriots, felons?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X