Eagles fans still talk about McNabb throwing up during SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    I’m not aware of any taped evidence and it’s not like cameras and TVs weren’t there.
    It's amazing that the biggest event of the year not one person has any pictures of him puking. I was at the same stadium two years earlier during a regular season game and, not only saw him puke from my seats, I saw video evidence. If I had to guess, he may have dry heaved which players interpreted as puking. Regardless, I will never understand why this is even a story. He played through more injuries than most quarterbacks. The McNabb hate is lame.

Comment

I stayed in my great Aunt’s assisted living facility in Jacksonville. Right on the St. John’s River
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-07-2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Els: Running water... fuck yeah!

Comment

http://https://goo.gl/images/Txpa1d
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Tampa. 2006

Comment

OOPS. JUST READ THE HEADLINES. DUMBASS THAT I AM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He has not helped himself post-career

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                The McNabb hate is lame.
                Dude talks a lot for being a guy who asked a lot of other people to stop talking about him.

Comment

There's no doubt he's a clown. I just don't understand the hate. The guy was the best QB this organization had (hopefully, Wentz ends up better). What he does after his career...eh. I know we've been down this road too many times so I'm going to leave it at that.

Comment

I’m more upset by and still pissed that Litoast tried to bait Brady into throwing the ball and of course the pass went for a TD.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No doubt man. The defense could have won that game.

Plenty of blame to go a round. Let's not forget about FF

Comment

i almost died noodlin in that river. current was way to strong and I was waaaaay too drunk on homemade moonshine to test my luck in the Major Leagues

Now, I stick to bug infested, disgusting swamps and ponds. worst case I get bitten by a water moccasin or chased by a goose protecting her 'aiggs.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-07-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          i almost died noodlin in that river. current was way to strong and I was waaaaay too drunk on homemade moonshine to test my luck in the Major Leagues

Now, I stick to bug infested, disgusting swamps and ponds. worst case I get bitten by a water moccasin or chased by a goose protecting her 'aiggs.
                          Noodlin’ is about bathing too. People don’t understand this.

Comment

Same here, we joked about it but...

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            Said it before ... say it again ... if he puked it is not something to criticize him over.

He didn't puke in the 4th fucking quarter because he had some character defect ... in fact, he manned the fuck up and played through it.
                            In my book puking is from going all out physically to try to win. Can harp about 3 INTs but not blowing chunks
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                            X