Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    True

But to slags point the big hit was on the right knee. The turf was terrible that day and caused his injury.. well he shouldn’t be running like that on 1st and goal
    He shouldn't be on the field on 1st down if you think about it. Just direct snap to the RB and PROTECT THE FRANCHISE
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Yes, wanting your franchise qb to stop running into 300lb defenders is being unreasonable. Acl or not qbs don’t last long playing like that.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        Yes, wanting your franchise qb to stop running into 300lb defenders is being unreasonable. Acl or not qbs don’t last long playing like that.
        Wentz is an exceptional football player because of this athleticism. Wentz should stop using the athleticism because he could get hurt.

Maybe he shouldn't play football and then he'll never endure a football injury.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Impolite

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=312403
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Are you self-owning? He didn't tear it by getting hit by a defender, he tore it by running according to multiple doctors and the head coach.

I'm happy for you that your prophecy has come true (not really) and that your purpose on Igglephans in 2017 has been fulfilled.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Are you self-owning? He didn't tear it by getting hit by a defender, he tore it by running according to multiple doctors and the head coach.

I'm happy for you that your prophecy has come true (not really) and that your purpose on Igglephans in 2017 has been fulfilled.
              I'd still like to see somebody isolate the moment when he tore it. It should be possible, especially if it was non contact and there were no defenders around.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

SO HOW BOUT THAT JR. HOCKEY WIN VS. CANADA HUH. KIDS PLAYED WELL.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't want to see him fundamentally change the way he plays the game, but I would like to try to identify areas of greater risk and game plan to avoid certain situations. Between the fumble at Seattle and the injury in LA, I have it in my head that goal line situations are particularly dangerous. I don't want him playing running back down there anymore. If it's wide open, of course you take it. But no more running and cutting in traffic with a short field and guys bearing down on you.

And he does need to be taught the art of the slide. Though I think he's going to have a better understanding of that when he returns.

Comment

Eagles QBs

To me it seems like good philly qbs never know how to slide correctly and injury is always just a step away...

Comment

Originally posted by Niin View Post
                      To me it seems like good philly qbs never know how to slide correctly and injury is always just a step away...
                      Randall and McNabb both got hurt in the pocket. Wentz is the first I can recall who got hurt running. Sometimes shit just happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X