X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Robinson long term talks with Eagles

Surprised it hasn't been brought up???

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...gotiation.html

would be incredible if they could bring him back.

Comment

why can't they just say 'his agent said' instead of this?

"The individual spoke to NJ Advance Media on the condition of anonymity, because he is not authorized to speak publicly about the negotiations."

Comment

I can't imagine he'd be a super high priority considering we have Mills, Douglas, Jones and Darby. Can none of them play slot?

Comment

Darby and Jones maybe. Douglas and Mills aren't covering slot receivers. They'd be stout in the run game, though.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

#1 priority should be getting bradham signed.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              #1 priority should be getting bradham signed.
              I think this is a tell that Bradham won't be happening. Sucks, but that seems to be the writing on the wall.

This would be a good re-sign though. Playing the slot is its own deal, Robinson is damn good at it (and not nearly as good outside).

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                I think this is a tell that Bradham won't be happening. Sucks, but that seems to be the writing on the wall.

This would be a good re-sign though. Playing the slot is its own deal, Robinson is damn good at it (and not nearly as good outside).
                nm

Comment

its good for both parties

Pat hasn't been a full times starter that Much in his career, and has seemed to evolve into a leader...He's worth the cap manipulation,,I say Blount has to stay too...
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X