Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are my channels and sites this week since footbore is gonna be annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are my channels and sites this week since footbore is gonna be annoying?

Rasslin? Walking Dead? Modern Family reruns on USA? MSNBC?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Rasslin? Walking Dead? Modern Family reruns on USA? MSNBC?
    Wrestling's been so bad for so long now. Almost unwatchable. I keep praying they'll settle their grievance with CM Punk

Comment

I thought that up to the main event, Survivor Series wasn’t that bad. I think they’ve got one of the better rosters, too.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

i started DVRing a few RAWs

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Wrestling's been so bad for so long now. Almost unwatchable. I keep praying they'll settle their grievance with CM Punk
        and jeebus, what the fuck is going on? They're back to the cartoony early 90s stuff

Comment

This is the PG era. It needed to happen. The late '90s-2010 alienated the younger audience. They needed to start making a new generation of fans.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Given the way the branding has gone

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            This is the PG era. It needed to happen. The late '90s-2010 alienated the younger audience. They needed to start making a new generation of fans.
            I'm surprised they didn't make a brand PG-13 or something a little more adult. Oh well.

Comment

I got a survey. It’s being developed.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X