No announcement yet.

Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it sounds a bit Sci-Fi, but I think the answer will have to come from technology, a gun that will only fire with the persons hand prints it's registered to???

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      I know it sounds a bit Sci-Fi, but I think the answer will have to come from technology, a gun that will only fire with the persons hand prints it's registered to???
      sounds good but this weapon would have still fired and he was able to legally purchase the assault rifle which means the prints would have been registered to this psycho... but its at least someone thinking outside the box not like some others.. i swear i cant hear the phrase "guns don't kill people, people kill people" slogan anymore.. who makes the guns, people who sells the guns, people, who legislates assault rifles as legal people who allows for background checks to be a joke so 18 year olds can buy and AR-15 people what do PEOPLE expect.. hey cant drink a beer at 18 but here we will allow you to buy an assault rifle that will kill the masses in minutes ya that sounds about right

Comment

How bad does the country really want a solution? As a country are we willing to:

Build schools into prisons with walls, cameras and metal detectors.

... and/or

Do away with the 2nd Amendment and severely punish anyone in possession of a gun. Guns will still be around, but in time, maybe they significantly diminish.

... because everything else is half-ass solution that will not significantly move the needle.

Comment

Not happening with a handgun?

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          It's not about lunatics killing people it's about how easy it is for lunatics to kill a large number of people in a short period of time.

Not happening with a knife or a handgun. Doubt these morons could even make a bomb if they tried.
          Remember Fort Hood? Pistols have 10 - 20 rd capacities.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Youre being ridiculous. The vast majority of mass shootings in the past fifteen years have involved the AR15. Claiming a handgun can do the same amount of damage is a bullshit argument.

Kids are being killed in mass numbers and you have no shame. Frankly, your nonsense arguments here are disgusting.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Well basically you're an idiot

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
              Youre being ridiculous. The vast majority of mass shootings in the past fifteen years have involved the AR15. Claiming a handgun can do the same amount of damage is a bullshit argument.

Kids are being killed in mass numbers and you have no shame. Frankly, your nonsense arguments here are disgusting.

Who knows nothing about guns. Go ahead, ban "assault" rifles, and watch mass shootings magically disappear. To say nothing about the other 98% of annual gun murders committed with guns that aren't assault rifles.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You have no idea what i know about guns but thats not really my point.

The point here is that you have a special derangement that compels you to rish to the sanctity of assault rifles every time it is used to murder children. That is disgusting to me and probably a lot of other sane people in this world.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Just throwing this out there, can you basically put the people that do this into two groups? The mentally ill, and the people making a political/religious statement???

Comment

I will argue you two points, a handgun is way less accurate after about 30 feet then any assault rifle, also the much higher speed of a rifle bullet makes it all that more damaging. Go read the autopsy reports from Las Vegas and the damage that high speed .223 did to bodies.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      Just throwing this out there, can you basically put the people that do this into two groups? The mentally ill, and the people making a political/religious statement???
                      OR JUST PLAIN PISSED OFF ENOUGH.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        I will argue you two points, a handgun is way less accurate after about 30 feet then any assault rifle, also the much higher speed of a rifle bullet makes it all that more damaging. Go read the autopsy reports from Las Vegas and the damage that high speed .223 did to bodies.
                        Good point. Their accuracy, distance, rounds per minute and destructive power is crazy. I guess it's why they are so popular for killing as many people as possible before they are able to run away. But there's always that "it's my gun and I like it" argument, hard to argue with that. /s

Comment

WIFEY AND I WENT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT. SAT NEXT TO A FEMALE TEACHER.

SHE SAID SHE HAS A PERMIT TO CARRY AND WISHES THE SCHOOL BOARD WOULD ALLOW HER TO TAKE IT TO CLASS, SHE SAID "THAT SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ON MY WATCH. NOTHING MORE LETHAL THAN A MOM PROTECTING HER KIDS."

I'M ALL IN.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

he can buy an assault rifle but couldn't buy a cold 6 pack and loosey at a convenient store.

that makes total sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                              WIFEY AND I WENT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT. SAT NEXT TO A FEMALE TEACHER.

SHE SAID SHE HAS A PERMIT TO CARRY AND WISHES THE SCHOOL BOARD WOULD ALLOW HER TO TAKE IT TO CLASS, SHE SAID "THAT SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ON MY WATCH. NOTHING MORE LETHAL THAN A MOM PROTECTING HER KIDS."

I'M ALL IN.
                              Please. Somebody pulls a fire alarm, waits till the hall fills and starts rattling off slugs with an assault rifle. And you think a teacher with a hand gun is going to prevent double digit deaths? Maroon. Stupidest lady ever. I feel sorry for her students.

BTW, most teachers aren't interested in playing SWAT.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 02-16-2018, 11:50 AM.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Not to mention, even trained officers don't know how to act in these situations too often. How long before a student starts acting up and becomes a threat to a nervous trigger happy teacher? It could be a good deterrent, but much more harm would come from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X