Yo Loki or other USMNT followers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Loki or other USMNT followers

Looking for a listing for the Trinidad game tomorrow but no joy. Any info?
    DB

Might get an extra day...

torrential rains in T and T field under water

Comment

You have gone completely mad, haven’t you?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Looking for a listing for the Trinidad game tomorrow but no joy. Any info?
      Try the ennui channel. Right up their alley!

Ps........your new yogurt boy looked great yesterday handing off to Zeke “Smack ‘em in the face” Elliott. I’m having trouble understanding why you just didn’t sign up both of them.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Nice use of "ennui"

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        Try the ennui channel. Right up their alley!

Ps........your new yogurt boy looked great yesterday handing off to Zeke “Smack ‘em in the face” Elliott. I’m having trouble understanding why you just didn’t sign up both of them.
        You dilettante.
        DB

Comment

I prefer......

You dilettante.
          East coast elite.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Go with what your governor said about you...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            East coast elite.
            "A spirit of national masochism prevails encouraged by an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals". My man Spiro Anagnostopoulos.
            DB

Comment

Ah, Nattering Nabobs of Negativity

"A spirit of national masochism prevails encouraged by an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals". My man Spiro Anagnostopoulos.
              Much like this bored on game day.

I have a little Spiro story. I’ll tell you if I remember this moment.

Comment

BeIN sports

or stream at fubo tv.
                We don't get beIN without paying a premium. F that.
                I haven't tried fubo yet online. You can get a 7 day free trial, but I don't know if they want a credit card or anything.
                Personally, I think it's fucked up that the game is on a channel that's trying to jack up subscribers.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X