Fortunate to be there last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortunate to be there last night...

Tons of green all over the place...tailgated next to a guy from the Jersey Shore...for sure they played hard/tough all night...you could hear several of Bradham's hits...Cox in backfield all night, his off the ball push caused most of the lost yardage they had...Agohlor open lots all night...Panthers fans lame as hell

Glad you gave'em hell! I'm going to Durham next week and plan on dishing it out to coworkers there. Not that many of them are Panther fans, it's mostly all transplants.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

When the birds had the ball with about 3 min left up five, there was a mass Exodus, and my girlfriend, not from the states goes, "is the game over? Why are all the Panthers fans leaving?". I say, "It's because Panthers fans are terrible.". Panthers fans next to me just puts his head down and nods.

Lots of green in the stands, but that stadium was rocking early from the Panthers side. Nice to hear that noise die down during the game.

Comment

Late interception with 3 play...

place emptied out even with them having a TO and the 2 minute warning...just kept asking,
        "where you all going?" Zero response. E-A-G-L-E-S heard all night, especially then

Comment

ha. my girlfriend is also from outside the US and says similar things. she's impressed by eagle fans and thinks panther fans are really lame.

Comment

Working...
          X