No World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No World Cup

I think it was unfair that we had to play Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe if we only had to play one of them, we might've won.

Sickening. Unfuckingbelievable. Sickening again.
    DB

Blow it up. Chunk blowing losers.

Comment

Trinidad and Tobago? That's the equivalent of Canada losing to Norway in hockey. This team has been competitive for long time, maybe higher up the FIFA rankings than it should have been, but a good side nonetheless.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

That's about as chokey a choke as some chokers can choke.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

There is no parallel

Originally posted by slag View Post
          That's about as chokey a choke as some chokers can choke.
          Even the Flyers comeback/choke last night seems like a resounding victory compared to this shit.

The US Soccer federation spent a billion dollars on development over the last ten years. And we are behind Honduras and Panama. These countries didn't spend a billion dollars on anything in their country in the last ten years. Boy do we know how to waste money.
          DB

Comment

There isn't a serious soccer playing country in the world where Gulati and Arena would have jobs this morning. If they hadn't resigned in disgrace last night they'd have been fired. But we don't do things that way in America.

It's like Arsenal. At any other big club in Europe Wenger would have been shitcanned years ago but Arsenal is owned by an American who couldn't care less.

Comment

Absolute embarrassment. We have states larger than most countries we play against. I guess if you can find 11 kids kicking cans in the street that would kill for an opportunity to play in the World Cup, that will always beat 11 soft, heartless turds.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

FUTBORE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Tear it down from top to bottom...

what a waste! Pulisic in his prime will be a spectator for WC...at least U 17 and U 20 teams have fared well...costs too much to play in this country...thoroughly embarassing

Comment

Norway? ... no way ... that's the equivalent of Canada losing to Zimbab-way.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

costs too much to play in this country.
                      This. A co-worker's daughter plays on an elite club team. The cost associated with it is insane. I couldn't believe it. A lot of people simply can't afford it. It's just not an option. We're slashing the talent pool in sport that requires only a ball to play. That's crazy.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

What a shame. The US missing out......

on the quintessential display of jingoism in the universe.

This has got to make even Kelly Green sad.
                        Last edited by Overbrook; 10-11-2017, 11:41 AM.
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

This

Top to bottom USMT program needs a good sweeping.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm putting my full fan support on Iceland. Fotbolta!

Comment

I have coached soccer at pretty much every level and continue to do so...

this is true for the clubs and the "pay for play" mentality. For me to get my coaching license costs close to $2500. No one in the world does this...time for a total rethink on this whole mess
                              Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              This. A co-worker's daughter plays on an elite club team. The cost associated with it is insane. I couldn't believe it. A lot of people simply can't afford it. It's just not an option. We're slashing the talent pool in sport that requires only a ball to play. That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X